Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Coasters

edited July 2008 in General Charlton
Top present idea. Anyone seen these in Greenwich covered market? I bought a set on saturday. there are four, one is of the front page of the Cup Final, one is of a ticket to the cup final and the other two cant remember now but charlton related. Ill take a pic of them when my mate brings back my camera. But for 12.50 make a great present.

Comments

• Options
    Thought this was going to be about sexually adventurous people going around Charlton Village looking for 'action'!
  • Options
    No but i can raise that as a seperate subject if you like. What i could tell you about what goes on at the mens loos in charlton park would make you go grey!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]No but i can raise that as a seperate subject if you like. What i could tell you about what goes on at the mens loos in charlton park would make you go grey!

Is it a "cottage" then?

I won't ask how you know what goes on in men's toilets : - )
  • Options
    I've got the Charlton coasters

and the oven gloves.....
  • Options
    just realised i have cheap different ones with just the badge on.

post them up B
  • Options
    Er, Curb_it, you would of spelt separate rongly.
  • Options
    I thought this was going to be about the likes of Lisbie and Fortune!
  • Options
    And I thought it was about going to Brighton.:)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]I've got the Charlton coasters

and the oven gloves.....

Are the oven gloves up to British Standards or do you burn your fingers when you use them?
  • Options
    I got some for Father's Day
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Superb, I want some.
  • Options
    me too

is that the market on king william walk/ college approach
  • Options
    sorry Thai! whoopsy,.

Yes they really are the mutts. each one is different, made of stone. if guiness can post them up as my pal has nicked my digital camera.
  • Options
    Don't wish to be picky but would a ticket also have the score on? Makes it a bit less "genuine" imho...
  • Options
    But the ticket is pink and the score has been added to the bottom.

yes that market Ledge.
  • Options
    Will put them up later, that's the only photo I've got at the moment.
  • Options
    I thought this was a thread about Faye and Thomas..
  • Options
    This one is of the cover of a 70's? programme.
    Sorry about the flash.
  • Options
    Here's another
  • Options
    The last one in a set of four
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Does that last one say lamped or clamped ???
  • Options
    You will only get a parking ticket, however lamped is funny.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]This one is of the cover of a 70's? programme.
    Sorry about the flash.[div id=Attachments_277356 class=Attachments][ul][div]17072008021.jpg[/div][/ul][/div]

That QPR programme looks like from 1967-68 with the 'Football League Review' colour mag stapled inside.
    My copy will be in a trunk with a million others gathering dust & cobwebs in a murky corner of my attic.

If so, that was the programme from Feb 1968 - and the 3-3 classic fightback in the last 5 minutes from 3-1 down with 10 men and no keeper against the League leaders, Rodney Marsh & all.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]Here's another[div id=Attachments_277358 class=Attachments][ul][div]17072008023.jpg[/div][/ul][/div]

The one with 16 x 'Charlton Athletic', is of the programme header from about 1946 until about 1959.
    which you'll see on all post war Division One programmes and, after the sacking of Jimmy Seed and relegation, the first couple of Division Two seasons.
  • Options
    well mine are different. I dont have the clamped one - the fourth one is my set is of the front of the FA cup final programme. Smart.
  • Options
    If these are on sale in Greenwich covered market (next to Spainish Galleon ?) i might buy a few sets pre the beer festival.

so anyone finding them on the 161 bus sometime late Saturday please return them to me ta ever so.
  • Options
    do it beforehand wont you because he has other sets for all the big Clubs... i was just about to have a moan but realised the charlton ones were behind him. Im sure there are Arsenal ones.
  • Options
    By the way go in the entrance by Admiral Hardy - straight through the middle and he's on the right hand side one or two rows up.