Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kent Are Getting Stuffed

edited July 2008 in General Charlton
105-6 in reply to 427!

Comments

• Options
    Think we have our eyes on other prizes at the moment after the good result in the Championship last week think the boys are starting to get FP and 20/20 gitters. cant belive our turn around in one day form, i missed the glory days of the late 80's and early 90's, in my time following kent we were good in the championship but bloody poor at one day, remeber driving back up the motorway from canterbury to plumstead depresed loads of times sitting next to my dad and him trying to get me to go to the oval instead to watch surrey. Think we could be on for a domestic cup double but the championship will suffer for it.
  • Options
    208 all out. Somerset haen't enforced the follow on and were 11-0.

I agree the championship form could suffer but not too much I hope or else we face relegation from what is a tight league this season.
  • Options
    too true Len, as nice as the cups are couldnt imagine being in league 2 next year, what are your thoughts about redevolpment of the st lawrence ground? as lovely as it is a bit of modernisation would go down well in my opinion. a cup double and entry to the 20 20 champions league thingy could easily pay for a new stand i would have thought.