Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

£14.95 FOR A FRY UP

DA9DA9
edited July 2008 in General Charlton
All seems lovely, might do this.
Henry, would you recommend a smart dress code?

http://www.cafc.co.uk/newsview.ink?nid=32584

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]All seems lovely, might do this.
    Henry, would you recommend a smart dress code?

http://www.cafc.co.uk/newsview.ink?nid=32584

I recommend a cardigan as you know.

Not sure abou the main act? Is he funny? Does he tell jokes? ; - )
  • Options
    Apparently he's been known for the odd public gaff and squad selection
  • Options
    A Ghanaian, a Chinaman and an Englishman walked into a dressing room in East Anglia and the Englishman said "I want you two to play up front together, despite having just met." That's one of his finest jokes, Lee Cook notwithstanding. Apologies, I'm not having a very good day today!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rock Spectacle[/cite]A Ghanaian, a Chinaman and an Englishman walked into a dressing room in East Anglia and the Englishman said "I want you two to play up front together, despite having just met." That's one of his finest jokes, Lee Cook notwithstanding. Apologies, I'm not having a very good day today!

You been drinking mate?
  • Options
    I didnt know Luke Varney was Ghanaian
  • Options
    If only - the VAT return is sending me suitably round the bend!
  • Options
    Well WSS, looks can be deceptive!
  • Options
    DA9DA9
    edited July 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Rock Spectacle[/cite]If only - the VAT return is sending me suitably round the bend!

Retreat to the bar, Guiness in hand
  • Options
    I would do, however the Steward is currently practising his golf swing whilst watching the Open. I kid you not!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rock Spectacle[/cite]If only - the VAT return is sending me suitably round the bend!

Just put any old numbers down - everyone else does. It's a "self-assessing" tax after all.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That's a good point - as I'm doing it for a licensed premises maybe I should just start it at closing time and worry about it afterwards!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rock Spectacle[/cite]I would do, however the Steward is currently practising his golf swing whilst watching the Open. I kid you not!

There's more meat on the golf club than on him.