Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Guy doing a sheep

anyone see the story about the guy guy from Dulwich who has been caught "doing" a sheep. When they let him out of the nick they had to hide him under a blanket , well i mean would you want to be seen in a Palarse shirt !!!

Comments

• was it a woolen blanket?
  • One pervy baaastard...
  • edited July 2008
    well it was a jump(er)

oiiiiiiiiii fishnets did it have to much meat on it then ?
  • The bloke must have been Baaaaarmy
  • "It wasnt me" he said. "It was ewe"

COAT.....
  • from being behind baah's, to behind bars.
  • said in the Metro that the incident took place in Chislehurst and they caught the guy through DNA as he left his joggers at the scene. The Police has warned local 'farmers' ? to be vigilent following another previous incident.
  • Large fella mate --- its what wasnt said thats the best bit. it wasnt really DNA he was seen running away and it was the orange tan and the palarse top that gave him away.
  • edited July 2008
    I understand the 'gentleman' concerened is an IC3...or for those of you not familiar with Police parlance,a person of Afro American/Carribean decent.
    Let's hope for the sheeps sake that 'the rumours' are not true.
    Thinking about it, if it is true then maybe the sheep in question were well pleased.....well it's another angle guys. Accordingly have the sheep been interviewed...what is the legal age of consent for a sheep by the way,anyone know?
  • I have to say im truely glad that i DONT know.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]I understand the 'gentleman' concerened is an IC3...or for those of you not familiar with Police parlance,a person of Afro American/Caribean decent.
    Let's hope for the sheeps sake that 'the rumours' are not true.

I always wondered where black sheep came from.