Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bet Deano's not happy

edited July 2008 in General Charlton
Scott Carson signs for West Brom!

Comments

• Options
    thought that myself !
  • Options
    well how about Weaver to stoke £800,000 . Deano to us on a free. Then no need to sell Boogie.

make Curb-its season (sorry Tavern).
  • Options
    Large, what is that!
  • Options
    Stoke are buying Kitson for £5m instead by the looks of it.

£5m for Kitson :S Shows how much we sold Reidy on the cheap for imo.
  • Options
    Dear old Deano is and always will be a ledge in our neck of the woods,he's simply getting a little old(though I know keepers have a far better shelf life) for the top drawer stuff nowadays.
    I assume we all wish him all the very best, he now needs to join a club with far less aspirations and a much smaller profile.
    Step up Crystal Palace maybe!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Large, what is that!

not really worked, am trying to find a better image, you'll see later.

Carson - 3.25m - a steal. And yet Liverpool were demanding 10m from Villa, Rafa is a right twat if you ask me.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Large, what is that!
    Looks like either Tony the Tiger or Tigger from "Winne The Pooh"
  • Options
    Gutted he's not wearing an Addicks jersey...another very painful reminder of what relegation has cost us!
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]Gutted he's not wearing an Addicks jersey...another very painful reminder of what relegation has cost us!

He went before relegation while Curbs was still manager.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]Gutted he's not wearing an Addicks jersey...another very painful reminder of what relegation has cost us!

He went before relegation

I think he means Carson.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2008
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]Gutted he's not wearing an Addicks jersey...another very painful reminder of what relegation has cost us![/quote]

He went before relegation while Curbs was still manager.[/quote]

Yes that's right Len/Ben...... I mean't Carson.
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    Fair enough, I misread that. Just seems strange to say "gutted" over Carson.
  • Options
    3.25m is a snip though isn't it?
  • Options

Wasn't he wearing an addicks jersey when WE got relegated ?

Think we over rate him a bit.If he was that good ,a top club would have snapped him up.