Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Krisztian Timar

edited July 2008 in General Charlton
Charlton chasing Plymouth centre back according to Sunday Star. One year left on his contract.

Bobo Balde also available on a free from Celtic (Wolves are in apparently)

Comments

• Options
    Isn't he the guy that crocked Todorov?
  • Options
    Thats the guy who crocked Todorov.
    That would be interesting, if its a rumour with some truth, as Todorov wasn't happy in recent press about the challenge from him.
  • Options
    I think he did for Dickson as well when he was on loan to The Jills!

If it's true then it's a bit 'out of the frying pan and into the fire' for him aint it?
  • Options
    He did McLeod's knee as well as Todorov's.

Could be fun down at the training ground!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]I think he did for Dickson as well when he was on loan to The Jills!

If it's true then it's a bit 'out of the frying pan and into the fire' for him aint it?
    McLeod's was done on loan at Colchester.
    Dickson's was done pissing about at the hotel with Lloyd Sam.
  • Options
    http://www.thisisplymouth.co.uk/sport/TIMAR-CLOSE-NEW-ARGYLE-DEAL/article-225485-detail/article.html
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    Not withstanding the above, Plymouth have put a bid in for Bristol rovers centre half Coles. Ummm?
  • Options
    He's their captain (and player of the year as well). Timar and Hudson both previous club captains, should be very handy amongst our youngsters!
  • Options
    He's the Argyle hardman, doesn't take prisoners.
    If he signed, it'd toughen up our team of softies!

The Greenies call him "The Beast".
  • Options
    Steven Pressley is available, played for Donny at the weekend. 34 but maybe ok for a season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He's a great leader, commanding, but now slow.

He'd have to play like Jorge Costa, not like Paddy Mac.
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]I think he did for Dickson as well when he was on loan to The Jills!

McLeod's was done on loan at Colchester.
    Dickson's was done pissing about at the hotel with Lloyd Sam.

Thanks for that F-B...I get a bit confused with all these bloody strikers we have out on loan etc!
  • Options
    It might be we are trying to sign him to cut down on our long term injuries next season!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite]It might be we are trying to sign him to cut down on our long term injuries next season!
    lol
  • Options
    Dirty bastard for them.

Hard and tough tackling if he signs for us.

Not quite Magic's class IMHO.
  • Options
    Balde has looked like a big lump when I've seen him (on TV) for Celtic but with a bit of pace.

On a free then I'd say yes please.
  • Options
    How much can we afford to pay him, Henry?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]How much can we afford to pay him, Henry?

not a lot I would guess but maybe a little more than Plymouth. To be honest the story sounds like his agent saying "give us a new improved contract now or we'll sign for someone else like, erm Charlton"

Cue he signs tomorrow : - )
  • Options
    I will write a letter of complaint to the Club if we sign him, he crocked two of our players last season putting them out for the season. I know Northstand Steve has no love for McLeod but even he would not wish that sort of injury on the boy. Onl a Callous tw*t of a Manager would sign a player who put two of his current squad out for the season a few month previously...over to you Pards !
  • Options
    Apparantly the McLeod incident was an accident. McLeod got his studs stuck in the pitch & twisted his knee as the challenge was about to come in. No doubts the Todorov challenge was a bad one though!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I said as soon as he smashed Todorov that it was a career threatener and I'm in the Upper North.

Take with a pinch of salt, but at least he can't cripple anymore of the squad, well there is always training!
  • Options
    The Beast has re-signed for Plymouth, so he's not going anywhere.

Timar re-signs for the Greenies - linky thingy
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]The Beast has re-signed for Plymouth, so he's not going anywhere
    no he hasn't, he has agreed a new deal, but is yet to sign it ...
  • Options
    Oops! You're right, Salad. Bit of a premature ejac on my part there.

I'll read the story properly next time ..... but reading the Evening Harold can be somewhat less than stimulating.