Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Youngsters and team shirts in park ?

Walking the dogs over Hall Palce most saturdays and sundays and walking the fine streets of dartford its refreshing to see many more youngtsers wearing the shirt.....yeatserday there was a team training in hall place and out of the 12 players 5 had cafc shirts which makes you feel proud....comsidering the catchement area of local clubs it was good to see ..and of course a couple moan utd which you always get.....is this comon over the area....?

Comments

• Options
    not where I live.

Chelsea EVERYWHERE. But then I am in surrey.
  • Options
    Yes mate but in ADSA Charlton all u see are shittyGooner shirts. Still ASDA has been going downhill for last couple years so thats just proves the point i guess.
  • Options
    yes over the passed few years i have noticed a increase in our shirts being worn by youngsters

Also the rise in Chelsea shirts less Arsenal,Spurs & Man U.

Last time i went to Asda Charlton a young lad in full Everton kit looked proud as punch
  • Options
    When I went to the Dartford friendly last week I was pleasantly suprised to see loads of kids in Dartford shirts.

I see quite a few around the place now. Its good to see that the local team is being supported well.