Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Top 50 greatest football moments

edited July 2008 in General Charlton
And we feature twice, I would have thought it should have been 3 times myself, what about when we beat the mighty gunners at Highbury ?

It also peed off a Palarse fan

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/article4287740.ece

Comments

• Options
    JT could learn alot from a Johnny Summers
  • Options
    John Terry slipping and missing his penalty is number 8! Why?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]John Terry slipping and missing his penalty is number 8! Why?

Probably because it happend five minutes ago, and most people have the attention span of a gnat...
  • Options
    "palace 4 liverpool 3 1990 FA Cup semi-final, same year as we lost to them 9-0 (which could also be here). Yet somehow Charlton get on this list twice! Ridiculous.

hilaire, LA, "

Priceless comment!!!
  • Options
    Sorry but my one is trev falling over and scoring the winner against the fecking gooners to win the fa cup... Should have one the one against the scousers but for gerrard
  • Options
    LOL at that Palace tool. How he can possibly say that the playoff final and the 7-6 v Huddersfield are somehow inferior to their win against the mickeys is beyond me. Mug.
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    In Sheffield they still talk about the Boxing Day Massacre (Sheffield Wednesday 4-0 Sheffield United, 26/12/1979). Cannot think of any huge win like this for us on any Boxing Day (who still talks about our win against Chelsea on that day a few years ago?) but I am hoping for us to win at both Sheffield's abattoirs - the places where we hope to end up slaughtering each set of pigs.