Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Shirt sponsors

edited July 2008 in General Charlton
Maybe we should have done a deal and used the same kit:

"League Two Bournemouth have announced a new club sponsorship deal with retail manufacturer JD Sports. The name Carbrini Sportswear - which is one of JD Sports' retail lines - will be carried on the shirts."

Comments

• Options
    now if those black bits were white........ :-)
  • Options
    Well thats us screwed if we both et into Europe next season!!

Sort it out Pards!
  • Options
    the kit manufacturer is the same as the London Broncos kit when they played at Griffin Park

really good quality & arguably the best rugby league top ever.............apart from the new England Puma one which I have just taken delievery of ;-)

better then Joma imho
  • Options
    nice kit
  • Options
    And it looks like they have signed Thierry Henry too. Blimey.
  • Options
    What a coincidence as Bournemouth are my 'second team' (Dad grew up there and played alongside Steve Gritt in the youth team) Nice kit but shame they've dropped the traditional red and black AC Milan style stripes.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]the kit manufacturer is the same as the London Broncos kit when they played at Griffin Park

really good quality & arguably the best rugby league top ever.............apart from the new England Puma one which I have just taken delievery of ;-)

better then Joma imho

Rugby league??...are you a Northern monkey?..
  • Options
    There was a great pic of CAFC v Bermondsey Pikes and the shirt sponsers were Woolwich and Lewisham(council). Looked very local rivaly in the pics.