Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Have I come to the right place?

edited July 2008 in General Charlton
Not been getting on here much lately. Is it still a Charlton Athletic based forum or has it become a music poll site?

Just wondered like.

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2008
    Well I got my season ticket today, Stone, but that is the only news I have about Charlton.
    Quite a nice cover. New seat in Upper north block L
    Perhaps we could do a top 5 letters we got this week ;)
  • Options
    Got mine too. I think the designer must have based it on those Euro 2008 balls. Anyone know, are there going to be specific league/club balls this year? Assuming there will be, what will they look like?
  • Options
    Just opened mine too.

Why don't they put the discount vouchers at the front where people might actually see them.
  • Options
    good question Stig, wish I knew the answer :-(
    anyone??

i got my s/t today too

que the usual...........'why haven't i got my s/t yet' thread ;-)

3 Blokes, the Killer clan are in M Block...........make sure you give us a wave..............cooooooooo eeeeeeeeeee!!!
  • Options
    I did start a thread but with admins somewhat blase approach to moderation we evidently need 2 threads going on the same topic!

;-)
  • Options
    still no season ticket for me or Ginge

Anyway back to the Music
  • Options
    Got mine but not my boys, happened to someone else I know as well. Not fussed as I know it will come but with all the cost cutting measures wouldnt it make economical sense to post them together????????????????

Just a thougt?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Just opened mine too.

Why don't they put the discount vouchers at the front where people might actually see them.

People might actually use them if they where in the front.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Just opened mine too.

If you didn't see them, how do you know where they are?
  • Options
    I haven't got my season ticket yet - but then again I haven't applied for it yet either.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stone[/cite]Not been getting on here much lately. Is it still a Charlton Athletic based forum or has it become a music poll site?

Just wondered like.

ditto...
    got my 'exciting championship' season ticket last friday
  • Options
    Got mine Saturday.
  • Options
    Aint got mine yet cos still dont know where to go.. Hope they dont sell out. oohaahmortimer i was talking about you to jonjo the other day we was saying who we knew on here and he said oohaahmortimer. he still comes on here to read all the comments
  • Options
    At least Jonjo goes to away matches, Uncle. Don't tell OoohAagh ........ ;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]At least Jonjo goes to away matches, Uncle. Don't tell OoohAagh ........ ;o)
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]At least Jonjo goes to away matches, Uncle. Don't tell OoohAagh ........ ;o)
    Ha ha yeah only if he gets picked ... I'm sure ooohaagh would go if he got picked
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]oohaahmortimer i was talking about you to jonjo the other day we was saying who we knew on here and he said oohaahmortimer.

Lord 'ave mercy!!!! ;-)

How long before we get a OoohaahShelvey?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LoOkOuT[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]oohaahmortimer i was talking about you to jonjo the other day we was saying who we knew on here and he said oohaahmortimer.

Lord 'ave mercy!!!! ;-)

How long before we get a OoohaahShelvey?
    Ha ha a bloody long time i hope lol
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]I haven't got my season ticket yet - but then again I haven't applied for it yet either.

You and me both Offy
  • Options
    My mate got my boys sent to his house for some reason, and I got his boys on Friday sent to mine, excellent work.
  • Options
    Two on the door mat last night......and dogs didnt rip to part.......now can have one for me and one for my coat..still working on gf to come...well not too hard :o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Got mine yesterday, North Upper, Block L, too easy.
  • Options
    Dartford fella if its not geting hard mate you might need to change the gf !!
  • Options
    Not got mine yet and dartford people already have theirs. Never mind.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]Aint got mine yet cos still dont know where to go.. Hope they dont sell out. oohaahmortimer i was talking about you to jonjo the other day we was saying who we knew on here and he said oohaahmortimer. he still comes on here to read all the comments

i've got to become a stalker to one of the players now sir chris powell has left so jonjo's my chosen one;-)
  • Options
    I will wave at the Killer clan KB or just anyone who looks at me :)
    What's it like up there at the back of L block, is there much noise? Just be good to be somewhere with a bit of life and not too much moaning :)
    One out of those two will be ok and an improvement on last season for us anyway