Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Red Bull Air Race

Anybody else going?

Just got an email from Red Bull saying I've won tickets for the practice/qualifying on the 2nd August. Yes, I know it's the same day as the Bilbao friendly - if it's pissing down I'll be at the Valley!

Comments

• Options
    Saw it from the yacht club last year. Maybe i missed something by not being in the stands but after an hour i had itchy feet.
  • Options
    not for me really
  • Options
    ill be at the Valley anyway
  • Options
    easy enough to watch it from the anchor as well. just a good as view and not hemmed in on seats.
  • Options
    I'll be in Villamoura
  • Options
    Good to watch for an hour or so but it gets a bit repetitious.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]Good to watch for an hour or so but it gets a bit repetitious.

Hardly a sport is it BFR, Putting a plane between two inflatable pylons. Lol ;-)
  • Options
    I saw it in San Diego - is really awe inspiring for about an hour, but as BFR said, you might want to sort out a pub for the rest of the afternoon.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ChicagoAddick[/cite]I saw it in San Diego - is really awe inspiring for about an hour, but as BFR said, you might want to sort out a pub for the rest of the afternoon.
    No problem then - go to the Air Race till 2pm then down to the Valley for the Bilbao match. Sorted!
  • Options
    And so it begins.... first couple of planes are out testing now. Fantastic noise
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]And so it begins.... first couple of planes are out testing now. Fantastic noise

Unless it happens to wake you up.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]And so it begins.... first couple of planes are out testing now. Fantastic noise

Unless it happens to wake you up.

Lazy sh*t
  • Options
    Woah woah woah.

Ok yeah you're right.
  • Options
    The test runs are at 1 aren't they?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]The test runs are at 1 aren't they?

Yep. From 1 til about 2... The gates are all being deflated now...
  • Options
    Cool, might pop down after the training session tomorrow, pictures a plenty
  • Options
    busy at work then rothko, tell them your a russian centre back and you might get a trial.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]busy at work then rothko, tell them your a russian centre back and you might get a trial.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ