Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Red Arrows get Olympics ban!

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]I suspect they haven't signed the petition through 1) lack of internet access, 2) ignorance of it's existence (possibly because of 1) ) 3) inertia or 4) they hate Great Britain as much as the Government appears to.

Hmmm, so someone who hasn't signed a petition for an obviously made-up story has done so because they hate Great Britain and/or don't have internet access, but not because they might have realised how moronic the story was in the first place, or because they might have done a couple of seconds of research to suss it out first...

Psssst Len - Just tell him he's right and walk away
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]For the record I didnt know it wasnt a hoax. Looks like myself, 500k people + a fair few on here arent the clever clogs that you are. Give yourself a badge

Nope I didn't either but I googled the story - which only took a few moments as it seemed a bit ridiculous and found tons of leads that debunked the story. Surely you know better than to believe something without evidence?

Indeed. Youre quite right and why I said you were such a clever clogs
    Not that clever if he can't work out how to quote properly...

...runs away and hides
  • Options
    Cant we just all get along?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]For the record I didnt know it wasnt a hoax. Looks like myself, 500k people + a fair few on here arent the clever clogs that you are. Give yourself a badge

Nope I didn't either but I googled the story - which only took a few moments as it seemed a bit ridiculous and found tons of leads that debunked the story. Surely you know better than to believe something without evidence?

Indeed. Youre quite right and why I said you were such a clever clogs
    Not that clever if he can't work out how to quote properly...

...runs away and hides

LOL!
  • Options
    Anone fancy eating one of these:

sinking-wafers-.jpg
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!