Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

School's Out

So off to Trickyricky's country pile in Norfolk and then The Vendee.

I may pop back for Dulwich and Swansea.

Have a good summer.

Comments

• I've already had my summer hols Henry got to wait until September for the next one!

Spare a thought for me this Thursday, I'm taking two coach loads of Senior Citizens on a jolly up to Walton-on-the-Naze. I just can't wait!
  • Went to the Vendee twice in last three years. I really loved it . If you haven't been before go to Puy Du Fou and if you can do the main Parc and the Scenicenie in the evening its spectacular. (You can book tickets on line). My lad and my niece and nephew were totally blown away by the place.

Whereabouts in Norfolk Henry?
  • yeah tell me about it.

go away 2nd aug
  • [cite]Posted By: bingaddick[/cite]Went to the Vendee twice in last three years. I really loved it . If you haven't been before go to Puy Du Fou and if you can do the main Parc and the Scenicenie in the evening its spectacular. (You can book tickets on line). My lad and my niece and nephew were totally blown away by the place.

Whereabouts in Norfolk Henry?

Old Hunstanton. 2 mins from beach and pub.

Been to the Vendee twice before and love it. Not been to Puy Du Fou yet. Might give it a go this year but hoping the weather will be too good to move from the pool.

Enjoy the Derby and Joan club Al : - )
  • Turkey 4th August - miss first game :-(
  • [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]Turkey 4th August - miss first game :-(
    Take the sun cream - that's gonna be HOT!
  • School's Out alright, no Bleedin X5's or Range Rovers blocking the road this morning outside the school, no people carriers double parked, no Women driving cars they cannot drive or actually manage to do turns in the road in...oh the joy six weeks of clear roads no school run, sing hallelujah !
  • what's vendee mr irving
  • edited July 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]what's vendee mr irving

Vendee is a region of France bordering the Atlantic coast below Britanny as far south as La Rochelle.
    La Vendee

It has sunshine levels only second to the French Riviera and is also the second most popular holiday area in France. Last time I stayed at in a Gite on a farm about 10 miles from the coast. It really is a lovely area with great beaches, beautiful villages and loads to do.

Puy Du Fou - C'est fantastique!!!