Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pubs on Saturday

Any ideas?

Comments

• Options
    The pink Turtle.............
  • Options
    seems peopel will be well spread

Some staying closer to the ground and the rest on teh front
  • Options
    anyone know thet rain time table from brighton to preston park...is it like leave pub 2 to get ground by 3 or its it bumkin service once every three hours.....im sure someone more organised than me will know...
  • Options
    Here goes hope it works
  • Options
    spot on leftbehind now can work out ( train dartford - breakfast - no of beers equation )equation if x = Train from dartford Y = Breakfast at Brighton and Z = number of beers in Brigthon and A = Train To ground then

( 1.5 x + 1Z + Z ) = 12 mmmm counting on fingers that 4 beers !!! surely some mistake,...never was good at maths....thanks again
  • Options
    Also

Train is £2.30
  • Options
    Oh, is there a game on?
  • Options
    £20 from Blackheath so the fella said yesterday
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]Also

Train is £2.30[/quote]

The train from Brighton to Preston Park? It's free you donuts, look at your match ticket!

Five or six trains an hour, takes about 4 mins.
  • Options
    which pubs on the seafront will CAFC be congregating in?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: floydandharvey[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]Also

Train is £2.30[/quote]

The train from Brighton to Preston Park? It's free you donuts, look at your match ticket!

Five or six trains an hour, takes about 4 mins.[/quote]

Sorry have not seen the ticket yet LOL young un has it
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]
    Sorry have not seen the ticket yet LOL young un has it[/quote]

No worries. Not seen mine either, but unless the policy has changed, I believe the match ticket covers free bus or train travel to the ground within a 10 mile radius.
  • Options
    sweet that another pint then lOL
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: floydandharvey[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]
    Sorry have not seen the ticket yet LOL young un has it

No worries. Not seen mine either, but unless the policy has changed, I believe the match ticket covers free bus or train travel to the ground within a 10 mile radius.

Ticket covers bus travel so assume train also applies
  • Options
    no one knows what pub they are going to to be honest and everyone keeps asking the same thing.

got a feeling i shall now be in the nearest one to the main station. might check out a decent one on friday night.
  • Options
    A word of warning to those who haven't been to Brighton recently: pub prices down here are way higher than in London.

Expect to pay £3.20-£3.40 a pint for strong lager or Guinness, £3.00-£3.20 a pint for weak lager or cider, £2.80-£3.00 for ale. Bottles of Magners are £3.60-£4.00 and so on...

Of course there are a few exceptions (eg Wetherspoons) but I drink in about 50 Brighton pubs regularly and all charge the above prices :(

The look on the faces of holidaymakers/stag/hen parties from the North on ordering their first round down here is priceless!
  • Options
    And big groups of lads struggle to get in Boozers down on the sea front
  • Options
    mmm where is the Withersppons......do like their breakfasts...so could be full english and first pint there....anyone know location ?
  • Options
    yeah a decent breakfast and a decent price
  • Options
    Can I suggest the Evening Star, a stone's throw from the station - they brew their own and also sell a wicked elderflower wine which caused me to fall asleep on the train home, only to wake when we were on the return trip to Brighton.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'll be where the loose women are hanging out in Zante! Have fun fellers!
  • Options
    One for the teh older lads

Remember Brighton away in the 80's

we all 14 year olds went into one pub landlord laughed but agreed to serve us one pint as long as we went on our way nice bloke

Im sure we wondered down and see a pub full of Charlton looked small but once inside was huge a few pool tables etc

Not sure if there was a back area we went into or what 14 and rather drunk early doors

ANyone know the one or was i that drunk im talking crap
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addickson's God[/cite]Can I suggest the Evening Star, a stone's throw from the station - they brew their own and also sell a wicked elderflower wine which caused me to fall asleep on the train home, only to wake when we were on the return trip to Brighton.

that looks good one Addickson.
    i get in about 7pm friday so can check it out too.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: dartfordgent[/cite]mmm where is the Withersppons......do like their breakfasts...so could be full english and first pint there....anyone know location ?

West Street, come out of the station and follow the road down to the sea, its on the right towards the bottom of the west street