Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

dover tonight

edited July 2008 in General Charlton
as per OS - seems like a mix of first teamers plus reserves tonight - glad i'm not going.

hope to see a better line-up on Saturday at the Withdean

Comments

• Options
    I'll be there with fellow Addicks Downunder members regardless......anybody meeting up for a beer....in fact....is anbody from here going?
  • Options
    I'm going,my brother is picking me up at folkstone central and taking me to the ground.I understand that they only have a temporary bar as they are having a new one built at the moment.There is a pub about 2 mins walk away called the cricketers so i'll either be in there or just have a beer at the ground.
  • Options
    Why did they bother announcing it would be the first team, when it clearly isn't? WTF?
  • Options
    I think it said 1st team squad rather than first team..oh well such is life,should be a nice night for a few beers.
  • Options
    Ok, had enough of this work malarky, Im off to Dover.
  • Options
    Charlton squad to play Dover Athletic: Elliot, Moutaouakil, Fortune, Basey, Sam, Wright, Sinclair, Yussuff, Dickson, Todorov, Fleetwood, Long, Mambo, Godfrey, Jensen, A Thomas, Tunani, Christie.

On the OS
  • Options
    good first team squad there oards.

will still be going though, it's only down the road
  • Options
    I've heard of all of them but who are Tunani and Christie? Youngsters or triallists?
  • Options
    christie is a youngster, tunani is a trialist. defensive midfielder from bordeaux, 21.
  • Options
    Christie's the young keeper.

Tinani is the 21 year old French triallist midfielder - not to be confused with Tuna who scored at Dartford last week.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oops! Snap!

;o)
  • Options
    great minds think alike oggy ;)
  • Options
    It's only about a 30 minute drive for me, but I suspect that Saturdays game will have more first teamers playing so giving tonight a miss, plus I had to do some running training tonight for the charity half marathon.