Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Not Music! A Charlton and Brighton Eleven

In a moment of boredom looking forward to Saturday, I think that I have come up with an eleven, accompanied by subs (although a bit tenuous) that have played for both us and Brighton at first team level in their careers - any advances on these as my brain now hurts.

1. Andy Petterson
2. John Humphrey
3. Chris Wilder (slightly out of position!)
4. Alan Curbishley.
5. Steve Gatting.
6. Colin Pates.
7. John Robinson.
8. Thierry Racon.
9. Chris Iwelumo
10. Chris Dickson
11. Garry Nelson.

Subs - Choice of Ben Roberts or Simon Royce in goal, then definitely Tony Towner who was useless for us, Mark McCammon who wasn't that hot either, Mike Small - the less said the better and I think Kevin Nicholls went there on loan once.

Of the choice of two potential managers, there is no argument whatsoever! Any more for any more?

Comments

• Options
    never realised half of those played for Brighton !
  • Options
    It's strange - I didn't think there were that many but then when you take into account loans and players being put out to pasture it soon adds up - and there's quite a few of those in their prime I wouldn't mind seeing in a red shirt now!
  • Options
    Les Berry
    Derek Forster
    Tony Burns
  • Options
    Johnny H and Robbo are the only ones of that lot, in their prime, I'd like in a red shirt now.
  • Options
    I could be controversial and say that I wouldn't mind Curbs the manager in his prime back but that may open up a whole new can of worms, so I won't. Didn't Derek Forster end up going into politics or something or am I thinking of someone else?
  • Options
    sake can we get back to the music posts please
  • Options
    I think Gritty played for their reserves when he was Manager there so he should be included on that basis!
  • Options
    Paul Emblen went on loan there too, I think