Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Life is proud to announce.....JonJo Shelvey sponsorship

2»

Comments

• Options
    top work everyone
  • Options
    And more than a little proud Uncle I bet.
  • Options
    I think that AFKA should post up his bank details so we can pay him electronically ............... and his date of birth, address, mothers maiden name, etc, etc.
  • Options
    I don't mind if he just whispers me

;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BexleyRed[/cite]And more than a little proud Uncle I bet.
    Yeah much more
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]I think that AFKA should post up his bank details so we can pay him electronically ............... and his date of birth, address, mothers maiden name, etc, etc.
    Just the debit card number will do but dont forget the 3 security digits on the back of the card Cheers
  • Options
    well done BRILLIANT CHOICE I might add.
  • Options
    Very pleased with the choice.
  • Options
    great choice AFKA
  • Options
    A great decision to support and sponsor a home grown talent.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great choice i was not in the original sponsorship but happy to give £10-20 for another sponsorship - just let me know how and where to send cash to
  • Options
    I meant to make a comment on this. I've never been involved in sponsoring a shirt of a player before and I honestly couldnt think of anyone that I would rather we were sponsoring. I think it's a fantastic choice.
  • Options
    gutted I was away and not involved *folds arms and sulks in corner*
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]gutted I was away and not involved *folds arms and sulks in corner*

If there were any gentlemen on this site they would offer give up one of their £10 "shares". : - )
  • Options
    or someone would have assumed i'd want to take part and reserve me a spot! :-)
  • Options
    Suzi, you can still participate.

I just wanted everyone to be aware that we had potentially enough to cover the two sponsorships, and that if there is an excess we would put it towards competition prizes on here. A couple of other people have since come on board, if you wish to send me a whisper.
  • Options
    jonjo's been given the number 7 shirt for the season... good luck to him
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]jonjo's been given the number 7 shirt for the season... good luck to him

A worthy successor to Kish (and Parker):-)
  • Options
    Any source oohaah?
  • Options
    did we do his home kit? or away? sorry if it's been mentioned I must have missed it
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    home
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite] jonjo's been given the number 7 shirt for the season... good luck to him

Would indicate that Jonjo is regarded as a first team regular, spotty p*rk*r eat your heart out ;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]jonjo's been given the number 7 shirt for the season... good luck to him

Would indicate that Jonjo is regarded as a first team regular, spotty p*rk*r eat your heart out ;o)
    Or going on loan to Narrwich :)
  • Options
    Really pleased with the choice of Shelvey as our first sponsorship. Well done AFKA.
  • Options
    Suz, I pledged £20, gladly let you take half of that if you want. (Only for waving at me whilst drunk)
  • Options
    its ok, Suz is in.
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]Suz, I pledged £20, gladly let you take half of that if you want. (Only for waving at me whilst drunk)

That's nothing new mate, she's always drunk!
  • Options
    tenner from me
  • Options
    hi people. I'm just getting used to this new fangled thang called a computer (n.b this is me dads and he's helping).
    people who know me know that i'm a ludite. anyway, if you're short of acouple of bob, for the shirtsponsorship, let me know and i'd gladly help out if possible. i'd even spend some of my Dulwich Hamlet matchball sponsorship (£30 per game) if need be. up the 'addicks.