Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MOTD 2 - TONIGHT BBC

edited November 2006 in General Charlton
Had Kevin Day and the MOTD cameras on our coach yesterday and they interviewed Mr and Mrs Large plus another couple of fans both before and after the game. There is a four minute piece on the programme tonite so watch or set your video or both. Off camera Kevin was a nice bloke and very forthcoming about Jordan/Dowie. He said that basically the problem was that Dowie wanted his brother Bob at the Club and has tried to get him involved whilst at the same time ostracising Les Reed. Also said that Jordan HATES Charlton with a passion and even if our name is mentioned in his company he starts twitching. Our current predicament is at least giving us more exposure that mid-table obscurity did.

Comments

• Options
    I have also heard there were....shall we say "communication" problems between Dowie and Reed.
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    Do you think Reedy can turn it around or do you think certain players are past there sell by date Holland Hermann to name a couple. We are shocking at the centre of defence
  • Options
    I am sure we have the skill level to change it around but I doubt the will.
  • Options
    If anyone can record it and pop it on YouTube or somefing, then please do and we'll have it on here.
  • Options
    would 2 dowies be better than 1!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]... Off camera Kevin was a nice bloke and very forthcoming about Jordan/Dowie.
    Did he get much ribbing from you lot for being a Palace fan then?
    Our current predicament is at least giving us more exposure that mid-table obscurity did.
    To be honest I'm getting bored with the undercurrent of "there, there little club. Got ideas above your station didn't you? Hurry up and bugger off to the championship where you belong" there seems to be in some of the coverage. But perhaps I should just stop reading certain websites.
  • Options
    there was plenty of banter about the oompah lumpah,his stalker,the fact he's so orange etc etc. Day was a likeable bloke and in all truth he's not that committed a Palace fan IMO, seen 'em only twice this season, and doesn't in fact like Jordan himself all that much. Was surprised about Dowie's sacking but knew about a lot of things that were going on behind the scenes at the club that we didn't and because of what he said I'm less surprised now than I was previously.
  • Options
    I saw that, you media tart Large. ; - ) You'll be standing for Supporters' Director next.

Well done, you and the others came over very well, balanced and thoughful. I saw Steve P and assume that that was his son Tom.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]I saw that, you media tart Large. ; - ) You'll be standing for Supporters' Director next.

Well done, you and the others came over very well, balanced and thoughful. I saw Steve P and assume that that was his son Tom.

Thanks and yes that was Tom, the star of the show !!