Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How times have changed!

edited July 2008 in General Charlton
Hull and QPR battling it out for the £2,000,000 signature of Ben Watson and Hull are expected to close a deal for £2,500,000 Gardener of Spurs.
Admitedly only newspaer talk at the moment but never-the-less something of an unwelcome reality check for us Addicks!

Comments

• Options
    Hull have made some decent signings.

Geovanni of Man City.
    Boatang
    Halmosi-granted he is unproven at PL level.

If they get Watson they'll have a decent midfield
  • Options
    I actually, of the three promoted teams, fancy Hull to stay up the most. Call me mad, but I do.
  • Options
    And don't forget, in midfield Hull have the legendary Bryan Hughes ...........

;o)
  • Options
    GreenwichAddick is that you, there can't be two posters with that opinion of Hughes?
  • Options
    Large - not mad mate - I agree. Phil Brown is building another Bolton. Boring big lump of a team who will kick the shit out of anyone at The KC stadium and try and nick a few points away from home.
  • Options
    ....And with Dean Windass knocking the goals in week in, week out. Oh. :-)
  • Options
    Are they getting Campbell from Man Utd on loan again? If not they'll struggle to replace his goals.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]Large - not mad mate - I agree. Phil Brown is building another Bolton. Boring big lump of a team who will kick the shit out of anyone at The KC stadium and try and nick a few points away from home.

That's pretty much what Stoke will be doing as well.