Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

This could get pwopa noughty........

edited July 2008 in General Charlton
Danny Dyer will be playing in the 'legends' match that's taking place before the main game on Saturday. 1.45 KO.

Comments

• Options
    ha ha that will be funny
  • Options
    wouldnt it be great if you could turn up to your seat with your beer in hand and sit down and watch (and heckle) whilst supping?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]wouldnt it be great if you could turn up to your seat with your beer in hand and sit down and watch (and heckle) whilst supping?

wouldn't it be even better if the beer came in glass bottles and we could lob them at the twat?
  • Options
    lol Yes! marvellous idea!
  • Options
    call me mad but I actually quite like him...
  • Options
    Get in there early to watch him top drawer geezer ha ha
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]Get in there early to watch him top drawer geezer ha ha

Have you sorted Doris out a ticket yet Fella ?

BTW Danny Dyer Rocks !
  • Options
    Fishnets jesussssssssssssssssssssssss are you drinking pond water again ?
  • Options
    Dont dislike the bloke but he's a fake, without a doubt.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]Get in there early to watch him top drawer geezer ha ha[/quote]

Have you sorted Doris out a ticket yet Fella ?

BTW Danny Dyer Rocks ![/quote]

errrrrrr no!! I'm sur touts will be out in force (I hope)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]Dont dislike the bloke but he's a fake, without a doubt.

Me or Danny Dyer?....lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]Dont dislike the bloke but he's a fake, without a doubt.

He must be, no-one could be that much of a muppet in real life.
  • Options
    Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aint he an actor(ish) ? which means he gets his dosh by pretending to be something he aint .

Thing is he couldnt hide how much he was bricking it on some of those shows.
  • Options
    I bet 'is pooper is flappin
  • Options
    someone mug im orf like a pwopa two bob mug punter that he is.

He does my nut in good and pwopa
  • Options
    grade A tw@t

can't act either

be interesting to see if he knows how to kick a ball, or will he just strut around like he's just sh@t himself like he usually does!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aint he an actor(ish) ? which means he gets his dosh by pretending to be something he aint .

Thing is he couldnt hide how much he was bricking it on some of those shows.

Exactly, some of the muppets in the show were complete knobheads, especially the Sheff Wed fan who got clumped by CAFC, bag of lies, I have the full sp on exactly what happened there, it was a mate of mine who lumped him.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]grade A tw@t

can't act either

be interesting to see if he knows how to kick a ball, or will he just strut around like he's just sh@t himself like he usually does!

Well if he is as bad as he is in Mean Machine, it should be a good laugh to watch :-)
  • Options
    & I wonder who he'll choose to support this season?

Chelsea.......West Ham.....Millwall.................anyone want to tell him that Lincoln City have a decent 'yoof' firm...............maybe then he'll buga oop north!
  • Options
    Seen him a few times in the central pub over west ham before a game, and he's always comes across as a decent bloke who has loads of time for fans coming up to him to have a pic taken etc, and has a joke with any hecklers.
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]& I wonder who he'll choose to support this season?

Chelsea.......West Ham.....Millwall.................anyone want to tell him that Lincoln City have a decent 'yoof' firm...............maybe then he'll buga oop north!

What you talking about? He's never supported anyone other than west ham.
    You do realise he was acting a chelsea hooligan in the football factory don't you? It wasn't real life you know.
    And that he was paid to do the programme the real football factories talking to ex hooligans about hooliganism.
    Granted he is stupidly cringe-worthy in the real football factories.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    sorry Mortain, but from my experience (work related) that's how I see him

maybe he's played that role so much he started to believe the hype?

let's just say I wouldn't cross the bar to buy him a pint.............mind you, I'd like to think I wouldn't be anywhere near a bar he'd be in ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]sorry Mortain, but from my experience (work related) that's how I see him

Ahhh, usher at the odeon then are we love?? ;-)

He ain't my cup of tea neither, too much of a ray winston wannabe.
    All I'm saying is having seen the way he acts in real life without being filmed he came across as a down to earth bloke.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mortain[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]sorry Mortain, but from my experience (work related) that's how I see him

Ahhh, usher at the odeon then are we love?? ;-)

He ain't my cup of tea neither, too much of a ray winston wannabe.
    All I'm saying is having seen the way he acts in real life without being filmed he came across as a down to earth bloke.

if only that were true, how simple life would be ;-)

& 'love' ????

seems like there are one or two more 'ray winston' wannabees around the Boleyn, 'me ol' cokernee sparra' ;-)
  • Options
    see him a couple of times down Marylebone High st once beofre football factory and yes that is the way his is.

Second time was talking to some builders stopped had a chat to them seemed decent enough
  • Options
    West Ham he must be a powper geezer then.

Does he wear sun glasses at nite in a boozer as well.

Heacts ok he acts so he can be wot he wants . He just does it badly and is a knob.
  • Options
    I enjoyed the episode of Real Football Factories Intl. When he was in the Balkans and all the serbs were singing about bumming one of the Croat fans in a graveyard. He looked pwoppa scared. And reasonably so.
  • Options
    Yeah nice people Serbs eh?