Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Andy Hunt

Comments

• Options
    He plays up front....
  • Options
    lolol!

are they still married?

he was my favourite out of that bunch.
  • Options
    I particularly recommend the Poetry of Andy Hunt section - some absolute corkers in there!
  • Options
    If only we had him now, knocking in back to back hat-tricks.
  • Options
    Andy's misses was a stunner. Had the pleasure of their company at our table for the POTY the year he scored 24 goals and didn't get within a sniff of winning. Top bloke, was interested in what we did, hobbies etc, bought a round and before he left made a point of coming to find us and thanked us for a great evening. A gent. Unlike many, many others I could name.
  • Options
    oh dear - he runs a web design agency - that has to be some of the worst web design i've seen!!

thankfully, our Andy does something a bit more interesting

He's got a name like a.....
  • Options
    And his missus' blog, updated a bit more regularly than Andy's:

http://simonesbelizeblog.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    No wonder he always felt tired!!! ;-)

smoking.jpg

From reading the blog above though it seems like Andy and the whole family seem to love living out in Belize and are always up to something as well as running the business.
  • Options
    They live in Aruba now apparently...
  • Options
    But back in Belize at the moment running the dome. ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Legend
  • Options
    DJ Simone off MTV eh.

He's got a name like a fanny was not his catchphrase. . . .
  • Options
    I remember being sat next to Simone at highbury in 98 and wondering what she was doing there.

As for that picture of Andy all I can say is a mate of a mate saw him in the manumission motel in ibiza around 99/00 and he seemed quite keen to claim he was who people thought he was
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    From Andy Hunt to Jose Mourinho:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/may/19/seven-deadly-sins-football-envy-part-three
  • Options
    One of those stories takes the piss
  • Options
    What a nice blog....love the picures of their son Aiden in his Charlton kit....labelled our little Charlton supporter.....I was going through some old slides last night and found some pics of my son Greig aged 4 at the time in a Charlton kit.....he would die if he saw it now, he is 24...got some great pictures of the Old Valley as parts of the ground were demolished too.
  • Options
    Post his son in a cafc kit - the next Hunt we will celebrate!
  • Options
    Andy and Simones Little Charlton fan...

Belizekerkenchat005.jpg
  • Options
    Charlton must definitely made a big impresssion on Andy Hunt, after all his health problems.

He was born in Essex, played non-League with Kettering Town, before being spotted by Newcastle, followed by West Brom.

Yet Charlton is the club he wants his little boy to identify with.

Cheers, Andy!
  • Options
    yep top bloke all round.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anyone ever stayed at his placein Belize - if so is it any good? Just looked at some of the packages they put on and it looks awesome.
  • Options
    Anyone know where Andy is now?
  • Options
    edited November 2015

Anyone know where Andy is now?

What at his precise moment? (:
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    edit..... My mistake

• Options
    Think he is still in Belize running a hotel
  • Options
    Well what I can say is that "he has a name like our owner, oh Andy Hunt he plays upfront".
  • Options
    He and Simone are still running their eco hotel and adventure tour company in Belmopan, Belize.