Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pardew's work out Next friday

edited July 2008 in General Charlton
>>As well as this look behind the scenes, fans can also watch Pardew put Charlton's first-team squad through their paces at next month's open training session at The Valley.

Pardew's instructions to his men will be played out over the PA system during the training session on Friday, August 1st, which is free for all fans to watch.

The lower west-stand turnstiles will open at 10am for the training session, which will take place from 11am -1pm. Members of the first-team squad will then be available to sign autographs in the Valley Superstore following the climax of the session, while the brand new home strip will also be on sale.
<<

Anyone going?

Comments

• Options
    A pal of mine reminded me yesterday about this and I wanted to take my kids but they are doing the Charlton Holiday Football Scheme!

Note to the club: Leave a banner headline for this to promote it, I looked through the website last night and couldn't find it listed anywhere.
  • Options
    I have the day off so i may as well pop along and get drunk (hopefully) in the process.
  • Options
    yep me and the yougest will be there
  • Options
    hoping to get down for a couple of hours
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    I'm aiming to take a half day's worth of leave and make it a rather long lunch break!