Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Train to Brighton ?

I have one of those rtn tickets for a tenner to go to Brighton form Southern ....now looking at trains last night at LB they not run by Southern....does that mean i have got to go over to Victoria......i just assumed all tickets used anywhere......anyone know ? cheers

Comments

• Options
    No idea but i just went and paid 15 quid for my single ticket for tonight from London Bridge so you got a good deal.

CANNOT wait to get on that train later... meeting tavern at a pub by the station.
  • Options
    Going by Southern and as far as I can make out from Southern website they go through London Bridge, every 15 minutes - maybe I misread it. Aiming to get 10.56 or 11.11.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]Going by Southern and as far as I can make out from Southern website they go through London Bridge, every 15 minutes - maybe I misread it. Aiming to get 10.56 or 11.11.

Just checked again, you are right, Southern from Victoria
  • Options
    I think it's No.59, well according to the Bingo caller at Margate it is.....
  • Options
    southern go direct from victoria.
    you can get a southern from London bridge to east croydon, and pick up the victoria train there.
  • Options
    That's in Blackheath tonight, but no idea on which pub, probably the Princess of Wales on the Heath if the weather holds.

hmm, gawd knows about tomorrow then!
  • Options
    mmmm boxxox ill just get on at LB hope leave dford 9ish lb 10sh brighton 11ish beer 11.01 ish
  • Options
    Southern Trains from London Bridge are 11 and 48 mins past the hour from what I can see

change at East Croydon to pick up the Victoria train

I'm hoping to be on the 10.48am
  • Options
    DA9DA9
    edited July 2008
    Trains from London Bridge on First capital connect are 12 & 42 past the hour.

If travelling in groups of 4 ask for groupsave and only two will pay £16 return as long as you all travel there and back together, the other two travel free, £8 each if you split the overall cost 4 ways.

www.southeasternrailway.co.uk
  • Options
    DA9DA9
    edited July 2008
    oops, cant get the link to work