Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Palace Fans

edited July 2008 in General Charlton
up to their old tricks?

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-23521136-details/Knife+thug+aged+TEN+slashed+woman+after+she+refused+to+give+him+a+cigarette/article.do

Comments

• Options
    We don't know if they were Palace fans - tragic as it was we can't tar them with this brush without knowing.

10 year old though, jesus.
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]We don't know if they were Palace fans - tragic as it was we can't tar them with this brush without knowing.

That's why I expressed it as a question.

Terrible though and our out of touch politicians wonder why people are frightened to travel on Public transport.
  • Options
    We are raising a nation of in bred ming mongs!!

sorry not to make light of it... it is depressing. 10 years of age.

We had the misfortune of walking through charlton village at 9pm last night... what a shit hole place that has become in the last year. Changed massively since i bought my flat. gangs of Kids kicking the door of the pizza hut threatening the guy behind the counter. Even Tavern felt intimidated - but he was safe with me.

i feel depressed everytime i walk through there at night and i wont go alone now, too frightened.
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    I recently turned 60 and picked up my freedom travel pass...to tell you the truth I honestly haven't used it that much as I prefer the safety of my own car, I'm in my comfort zone whilst inside it and don't have to put up with the loutish low life behaviour that's out there nowadays.If the powers that be want to know why many of us still drive short distances/ journeys well there's your answer.
    Feet on seats and spitting seem to be the norm nowadays....you wouldn't have wanted to show yourself up like that when I was a youngster, it's a bit of a cop out I guess but if I don't go there and see it I can at least put my head in the sand somewhat and cut myself off from it....ah well, times change I guess.
  • Options
    Free tavel to under-16s should be abolished...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]We don't know if they were Palace fans - tragic as it was we can't tar them with this brush without knowing.

They may not be Palarse fans yet. But they have the potential to be.

Why are their parents allowed to breed?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Fishnets[/cite]Free tavel to under-16s should be abolished...

Free travel to the anti social should be abolished.

Most kids know how to behave and do so.
    We need to bring the little shits in line but no one seems to have the anwers to that.
  • Options
    Six-of-the-best used to work in my day....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]We are raising a nation of in bred ming mongs!!

I must take issue with you here Brenda. We have established on another thread that people who wear Crocs are either ming mongs or lesbians or both. I, and Riscardo, wear Crocs but are not lesbians. Therefore, we must be ming mongs. It is therefore totally out of order for you to label us ming mongs as being inbred and knife carrying. Ming mongs deserve love and respect as much as the next person. Please be more sensitive in future before posting such unfounded drivel.
  • Options

It should be free when they travel to and from school say 7:45 am to 8:45 am and 3pm to 4pm but otherwise I'm inclined to agree with you.

The other alternative, so that decent under 16s don't suffer, is for at least one transport policeman to travel on every train, tube and bus with the ability andresources to summon rapid back up.

It would obviously cost though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]

I must take issue with you here Brenda. We have established on another thread that people who wear Crocs are either ming mongs or lesbians or both. I, and Riscardo, wear Crocs but are not lesbians. Therefore, we must be ming mongs. It is therefore totally out of order for you to label us ming mongs as being inbred and knife carrying. Ming mongs deserve love and respect as much as the next person. Please be more sensitive in future before posting such unfounded drivel.

lol ... ming mong.
  • Options
    You should keep those crocs they might well be an antiquity in the future!

I can just see the glass cabinet labelled `ming mong dynasty'.
  • Options
    Yeah, never understood why that was brought in. Keep it free so that they can get too and from school and charge them half rate at all other times.
  • Options
    quote][cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Fishnets[/cite]Free tavel to under-16s should be abolished...[/quote]

It should be free when they travel to and from school say 7:45 am to 8:45 am and 3pm to 4pm but otherwise I'm inclined to agree with you.[/quote]

When I worked on the railway 10 years ago, the school kids had school rail passes.

The passes were meant for travel to and from school. Every friday evening we would get kids going out for the evening dresses up to be able to get into pubs/clubs. They would use the school passes.

If we felt like some fun, we would check each pass, and take them off of them. We'd send the passes we collected back to the schools with a letter to the head teacher.

We never got to see the reaction but Im sure the head would have a little word as for a short while the kids would buy tickets. But after a few weeks, they would be back using them again!
  • Options
    dont forget the under new labour we signed up to the european human rights act & now we law abidding people are f**ked
  • Options
    That'll be it then, all the fault of New Labour and the EU. Glad we got that sorted.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]That'll be it then, all the fault of New Labour and the EU. Glad we got that sorted.

At last Algarve you've seen the light. lol

Right I'm off to sunny Brighton now.
    COME ON YOU ADDICKS
  • Options
    edited July 2008

Exactly Large .... unbelievable really )