Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Toddie...

edited July 2008 in General Charlton
Anyone know what is happening with this one ?

Was listed to play at Grays, but not the first time this pre-season he failed to appear.

Has he not recovered fully from his ops, or does he keep picking up unrelated niggles ?

Its a concern, because with no football in the last year, he more than anyone desperately needed a decent pre-season under his belt.

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2008
    nospecifics but he is gentlybeing eased backin according to the management. He was withdrawn from one match due to the pitch not being quite right. I suspect that he is not quite so advanced in his recovery as we would like
  • Options
    Seems like it, Kap ........ again yesterday, with the dry period, the pitch would have been very hard.

Sounds like he's not being risked on 'the wrong sort of pitch' - although I've heard he's in full training.

But as you suggest, I don't think we'll see him in 1st team action for at least a month.
    Unless it rains. ;o)
  • Options
    Don't shoot me if its wrong but Rob Elliot said at the Dover game that he was injured again, although i didn't get any specifics on how badly.