Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Unbelievably, Pards now finds himself in

edited July 2008 in General Charlton
a position of strength and with the fans back on board. The Club are selling players from under his feet and he has no choice in the matter. If anyone comes in they are likely to be inferior to those that left. Fans are berating the Board and have sympathy for Pards over it. The reception he got at the Withdean was good to see. Maybe a smaller, tightly knit squad fighting adversity can pull something out of the bag. If it can't it doesn't look as if Pards will get the blame.

Comments

• Options
    Agree, this new struggle will pull everyone together, unify the players and fans, I don't see it as a bad thing.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]a position of strength and with the fans back on board. The Club are selling players from under his feet and he has no choice in the matter. If anyone comes in they are likely to be inferior to those that left. Fans are berating the Board and have sympathy for Pards over it. The reception he got at the Withdean was good to see. Maybe a smaller, tightly knit squad fighting adversity can pull something out of the bag. If it can't it doesn't look as if Pards will get the blame.[/quote]

So who are the fans berating the Board? I've not heard it.
  • Options
    there have been a number of comments on here although I admit their is a lot more criticism elsewhere including the 'Your Views' on the official site and generally from fans I meet on the train, in shops etc
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    not to worry if things go awry theres bound to another cost cutting exercise soon, step up Mr Kins..
  • Options
    lol just because people are quiet doesnt mean that they think pardew has anything going for him whatsoever. He is hopeless ........... absolutely hopeless.