Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

£30 quid for lower north

edited July 2008 in General Charlton
il make some noise with you guys and save me and my family 40 quid.

Comments

• Options
    ta , Stanmore, I wont repeat arguments that have already been made, it just takes you by suprise when the ticket office gives you the total over the phone !
  • Options
    Agreed- It is a lot but it's been done to us and money counts....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: shrew[/cite]ta , Stanmore, I wont repeat arguments that have already been made, it just takes you by suprise when the ticket office gives you the total over the phone !

last I heard there were still 1700 odd tickets in the lowest price range for the Swansea game.
  • Options
    I understand the reasoning behind the new policy regarding the like-for-like pricing for away supporters but I wonder what effect the reduced pricing for S/Ts in the lower north (and increase in match day) has had in that area.

If it is sold out with S/Ts there is no issue but if not I fear the increased prices for match tickets in the L/North will mean the uptake of matchday tickets will be elsewhere in the ground with lower prices.

If that is the case (if!) then the traditional site for home fans - immediately behind the goal - may well have plenty of gaps in it! Not good for the team (possibly) and won't look too good on TV either (when we are finally on there!)

We also know too well that the noise generated in the Upper North dissipates up and out of the stand - even though they think they are make a deafening noise - and a decrease in fans in the lower will only exacerbate the poor atmosphere further!

Just a thought!