Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Second sponsorship secured......Andy Gray (home strip)

edited July 2008 in General Charlton
Following the votes from those who have contributed, winning the second sponsorship of Charlton Life members is Andy Gray.

A fantastic choice, as when Andy win's the golden boot at the end of the season, with goals that didn't just lead us to win The Championship but also the huge surprise of winning the FA Cup, we can all say we have played our part.

Seriously, its been a great exercise in you guys feeling part of the Charlton Life name, and also collectively getting behind the club and players in our own small way when its apparently needed. Thanks to everyone who has donated.

Note: I will post a seperate sticky tomorrow on how funds can be paid. Its had to go on my credit card, which won't win me any fans indoors, so please take note of how to pay as i literally can't afford to get burnt on this. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Good work again dude, hope this raises awareness of this place and the club acknowledge our efforts.
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    Hope this brings Andy better luck than the mob who sponsored him last year.
  • Options
    good choice!
  • Options
    hope you get paid quicker than the demelza season points returns!!
  • Options
    well done afka and everyone for contributing.

when you giving the money infoout Smudge. I am on holiday saturday for 2 weeks mate so would ideally like to get it to you before then.

Don't want to be put up in lights in a sticky LOL
  • Options
    Great stuff, will log on tomorrow for payment info.
  • Options
    Great AFKA. Thanks for doing in this. I await the payment arrangements.
  • Options
    Well done mate, I can arrange punishment beatings and general torture for anyone who doesn't pay up, a two hour seminar on tactics with Jonathan Ackworth or a shopping trip for Cardigans with Henry.
  • Options
    Well done AFKA just tell me where to send the money and it will be on the way.
  • Options
    Top man! As soon as you give us the details it'll be as good as paid!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can I still join in and pay?
  • Options
    AFKA - we are away until Monday so I'll send the money then - hope that's OK

R
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: lancashire lad[/cite]AFKA - we are away until Monday so I'll send the money then - hope that's OK

R

Have I missed the payment instructions?
  • Options
    by about 18 seconds len !
  • Options
    hello ted, whats going on ?
  • Options
    Hello Old-ish Git, You've worked out this internet thing then : - )
  • Options
    thats right ted. er......sorry Mr.Irvine sir.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: miserableold-ish git[/cite]thats right ted. er......sorry Mr.Irvine sir.

You can call me Henry, only the riff raff on here have to call me Sir : - )

You going to the training session open day? Just off there now so see you there if you are.