Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pardew saying we have to sell

2»

Comments

• Options
    ditto supply, but striker.....no way.

Until we replace Reidy we wont be going anywhere, Shelvey MAY be the answer, but hard to put everything on his shoulders at age 16.

think the attck will be stronger than last year, IF and I repeat IF Pardew plays Dickson and Fleetwood for part of a game. Varney, Gray & Toddy re all ok, but the other 2 are natural goalscorers.

defence will creak unless we replace Bouggy with someone similar - shame Perry's gone south.
  • Options
    Forget Reidy he left mid way through last year ,folks we have to move on FORGET ANDREW REID get over him we could still be saying i miss Class jensen and Spotty parker but we are not we can not blame the departure of Reidy on the club as a whole also andrew wanted to go other wise he could have stayed let us never forget that fact.

Jon Jo is just as creative but 100 times more physical and at only 16 looks stronger and fitter i dont buy this bollox of he is too young, yes he is too young to have the pressure of saving our club or season but he is not too young too put in some cracking performaces this season and with a full 1st team pre season under his belt no one will convince me otherwise

and too listen to most on here about big Chris he was shit anyhow, I didnt agree and is proberly the only real downside too me of the pre season
  • Options
    This season is going to be like the mid 90's season when Bowyer came onto the scene and we got in the play offs.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: pete_tong1[/cite]This season is going to be like the mid 90's season when Bowyer came onto the scene and we got in the play offs.
    Did we not lose to Palace in the playoffs then?

Please god no - i'd rather finish 20th.
  • Options
    Yep lost to them in the play offs lee bowyer was burnt out at the end of that season hope Pards/Murray doesnt repeat with Shelvey just to save money.
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    BIG Chris - top goal scorer last year, stats dont lie, not helped by the rest being shiiite..

;)
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]I'm more worried about the state of English cricket

more importantly mate you are bang on.

Confusing selection - sounds like a Pardew team talk LOL

The selection is all over the shop, what the hell is Collingwood doing in the side?

And another thread about players leaving, does no one bother searching what's gone on here before, this must be the 20th thread this week alone, it's borrrrrrrrrring!
  • Options
    Boring...I agree a bit like the Cricket Rothko :-)