Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

SLP- Robson: I'd love to be future Charlton boss

edited July 2008 in General Charlton
http://www.southlondon-today.co.uk/tn/sport.cfm?id=12033

Comments

• Kins next for me come xmas, with powelly no.2 and steve brown as coach. Kinsella could well be the turning point in our future.
  • god... i thought that was Bryan Robson!
  • I thought it was Bobby Robson!
  • Sounds like he wanted the job when Reed and then Pardew got it.

Hope he gets something somewhere and can make a name for himself.

It's gotta be Kins next for me, too, Adam.
  • i think its a done deal barring a take over with potless cash and wanting a high profile manager, but Kins would be our Roy Keane, could'nt feel happier and safer then with Kins as number one. god starting to want it now cant wait till xmas if were below halfway in the league.
  • Are we letting our hearts rule our heads on this one just a bit lads ? Kins might be an awful manager.....who knows.......Ducks for cover.
  • fair point SHG, think maybe i've been looking thru my rose tinted glasses again.
  • spot on SHG - a definite case of hearts over heads

I want the best manager we can have - hopefully that is Pards for years to come.
  • Kins is still learning the job. I remember seeing the reserves at Aldershot for one of his first games, I forget the centre-halves playing but you could have driven several artics between them and the Chelsea front men were running us ragged. He didn't seem to notice though and just bollocked the midfield for failing to cover.
  • We know Kins is a great leader.
    We know Kins is a great motivator.
    We know he has Charlton in his heart.
    I've seen the respect and rapport he has with the players.

I'd be prepared to take a gamble on that if Pardew isn't doing the business come Nov/Dec. I think two years is giving Pardew enough of a chance.
  • Sponsored links:

• The season hasn't even started and Pardew finds himself in a financial situation that neither he nor supporters had envisaged.
    And the hangman's noose is aready in place around Pardew's neck.
  • edited July 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]The season hasn't even started and Pardew finds himself in a financial situation that neither he nor supporters had envisaged.
    And the hangman's noose is aready in place around Pardew's neck.

Only by some Oggy, only by some. It's the usual suspects, of course, all getting bored at work/home and working themselves up into a keyboard frenzy where their opinion - and only their opinion - really matters.
  • If we are 6/7 start of November i think he stays. If however he is told when the jan transfer window opens he has to sell ZZ etc. He walks and blames lack of ambition by the board forgeting about his shot gun attitude to transfers last season.
  • Everyone opinions count.

Whether they are negative about the manager, team or club or indeed positive. Maybe some people shout louder than others but i don't think there is any need to start banding people with abuse just because their opinion is different from yours.
  • dont be daft this is a forum no strong or negative opinions are allowed.
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Everyone opinions count.

That might be your opinion, but it doesn't count to me.
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Everyone opinions count.

Whether they are negative about the manager, team or club or indeed positive. Maybe some people shout louder than others but i don't think there is any need to start banding people with abuse just because their opinion is different from yours.

LOL
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Everyone opinions count.

LOL

Unless its Henry of course..