Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Would we welcome a takeover?

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Weren't the City fans as excited about Sinatra taking over? how well did that one go?

Very well, they got into Europe.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Weren't the City fans as excited about Sinatra taking over? how well did that one go?

Very well, they got into Europe.

good point but he left under rather a cloud
  • Options
    I'm with Murray on this one, injection of cash or outright takeover, but it has to be a consortium we believe in that has the interests of the Club at heart. Now that maybe an oxymoron!!
  • Options
    A big fat no for me (unless it was Charlton fan). Absolute no to foreign ownership. It is that which is ruining football as we knew it. I would rather Charlton be Charlton as we know them, plodding along, with moments of excitment that make all the crap worthwhile.
    Supporting your team is not about success for me, it's about supporting your team. If its success we all crave we would not be following Charlton.
    You can stick your "we could challenge the top 6, but have to pay £800 a year for the privilege" right up your arse as far as im concerned.
    I would rather know that any success we may or may not have has come of our own backs, and not some rich mans wallet.
  • Options
    I'm not sure its the best way forward Orgainser, but its one i whole-heartedly endorse.
  • Options
    agree with organiser, if i wanted glory i would be a glory chelski muppett or similar!!
  • Options
    In Rugby League they have closed promotion and relegation for the next two or three years, its something I would not be unhappy to see that happen with the Prem.
  • Options
    ally ooop