Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Names on back of new shirts

Who do you think will be most popular.Northstand joe got shite loads of birthday money at the beginning of July and has been holding on to it until the new kit launch.He wants both home and away and the name he wants on the back is SHELVEY.He watched him in the youth cup matches and against Coventry and is now Jonjo mad.How refreshing that a lot of the kids will latch on to the youngsters playing from us who have progressed from the youth team.I haven't told him about the training session at the Valley today as I'm far to busy to take him,if he knew he would do my nut in.

Comments

• Options
    I think Ketters is going to be popular this season think we need him as a centre half who can actually play :-)
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    varney or shelvey will be the daddy's this year.

Aah steve that's out of order poor little Joe - he'd love that as well. :-)

same here as well - kept it well schtum. he wanted to go on the charlton website last night i told him it was down for maintenance.
  • Options
    what a lift it will give Jonjo to know the support behind him.
  • Options
    Yes, it will give the lad a boost without doubt. I think we might see the emergence of Josh Wright this year as well....it all bodes well for the future
  • Options
    Ignore what some people on the forum say, our fans will be patient with home grown talent.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]varney or shelvey will be the daddy's this year.[/quote]

the club shop only have 12 'v's.
    they have ordered some more and are expected to be in the shop for january ;-)

the lad i take to charlton has had parker, dicanio and d.bent on his shirts. i have ordered a F.A.Y & E for him.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]
    the club shop only have 12 'v's.
    they have ordered some more and are expected to be in the shop for january ;-)

after reading falconwoods tale regarding names/numbers, seems not too far from the truth.