Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The other Championship teams

I have to admit I've not taken much notice of what all the other teams are have been up to this summer.
In which case I've got no idea what teams are going to be strong this season.

With all the misery, doom and gloom on here i was wondering if there are there any teams in this league who's fans are be happy at the moment?
ie: they've kept they're best players and maybe made a few good additions to the squad.

Anyone got the knowledge/time to do a quick summary?
Particularly the 3 teams relegated last year and potential teams to watch.

Cheers

Comments

• Options
    Quick summary - other than QPR most other teams are under the same financial pressure as we are.

The good news being that none of our competitors looks like they've come through the close season that much stronger.

There's also a thread somewhere with all the championship comings and goings, or at least most of them.
  • Options
    I posted on another link that Watford are in a real finacial pickle and thats running a side on a fraction of the budget ours is. in the past 12 months they have sold King, Young, Henderson & Ellington. While Shittu is as good as out the door and Demerit, Mcanuff and Smith are available to the highest bidder, while signings have been put on hold and ther chairman wants out Ground improvement work has stopped as the coffers are bare and they're suing their local paper over printing allegations that they will go into administration unless another x amount is found within a couple of weeks. Boothroyd is talking about a relegation scrap already

We're in a good place compared to many