Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Oggy where are you

Oggy get on here and put some positives back into Charlton FFS the samaratans have just rang and iasked if there is any support i need

Comments

• Options
    Lewisham Samaratans are so naffed off there is a recrded message now it says " for CAFC fans B +Q are doing a Buy a ladder get a rope promotion at greenwich"
  • Options
    Dial 999 for Oggy ........ free pair of RTS for the lucky first person to do so.

I'm here NLA, I'm here. I've come home from our local festival to feed the cat and see who we've sold today ...... and made the fatal mistake of logging on to this board. I'm off again in a mo - party time! :o)
  • Options
    Here's your good news for today:

Our leader says on the OS: "We will certainly be as committed, if not more committed. We just need to add a bit of quality and this is really what the focus is on now."

Well, if Pards is committed to bring in a 'quality' player or two, then that sounds right to me.
    Let's see who we get and how they fit into the team.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Here's your good news for today:

Our leader says on the OS:"We will certainly be as committed, if not more committed. We just need to add a bit of quality and this is really what the focus is on now."

There's a Champions League winner at Pompey who we're apparently looking at! :0)
  • Options
    thank god the oggster is back
  • Options
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort...

Herm Albright.
  • Options
    A positive attitude just helps you see where we are going right - and gives you the momentum to keep going, even when the bad bits get in the way.

Also it's a lot more fun than being a moaner or a quitter.

There, that should annoy enough people to have made it worth the effort ........

;o)