Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I've had a great weekend......

with MariaCAFC and I haven't looked on the board, so I log on now and jesus christ!

What's with all the doom and gloom people, the season hasn't even started yet! I bought the new shirt as did Maria on Saturday morning because we got to the shop early, if they've sold out in a day then that's good news because it's money coming into the club, if you didn't get one, try Bexleyheath or online, or just be patient and the shop will get some more.

We lost a pre-season friendly 1-0 against a La Liga side, if JT had tucked away the pen then we'd be shouting from the rooftops about how well we did.

The season starts on Saturday, that's when it really matters - I trust Pardew and the board to get the job done and I really do think certain people on here need to lighten up a bit, talk of protests is stupid as far as I'm concerned.

Anyway, off my soapbox and here's to a great season!

Live, Love, Laugh and Be Happy :-)

Comments

• Options
    well said

Main reason i have not posted so much the last few days or so as there is to much doom and gloom

Thats before the real season kicks off
  • Options
    I don't think there has been that much doom and gloom just a healthy dose of realism.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]I don't think there has been that much doom and gloom just a healthy dose of realism.[/quote]

Some of that as well but plenty of D&G
  • Options
    Realism doesn't have to be laced with Doom & Gloom with every sentence written.
  • Options
    Large

you are joking bud it has been suicide watch from where i am sitting i could understand it if we were 10 games in with nil points and nil goals

but the season hasnt kicked off yet
  • Options
    It's amazing what losing a centreback in the 15th best defence in the CCC last year will do to you...

Me I'm really looking forward to the new season, can't wait.
  • Options
    I can't wait either.

But it will make me ecstatically happy if we sign a new CB before the big kick off.

If we get a midfielder as well, I might just wet myself with joy....