Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Not got the new shirt yet?

edited August 2008 in General Charlton
http://www.cafc.co.uk/default.ink

You may have already seen this but wish id seen it before saturday.

Free CAFC Shirt if you put a £40 bet on us to finish in top 6. Why not do it, shirt costs £40 anyway! quite a good deal if you ask me.

Comments

• Options
    can't get on there at work, betting site, but is it an actual replica shirt and is it the new one ?
  • Options
    same here, blocked, but it says "Free home shirt" cant see why theyd give out an old one?

Wouldnt want to give out the wrong info if someone can clarify??
  • Options
    Hmmmmm....can't get into it either as I'm at work so if someone could clarify it would be great. My initial thought is 'if it sounds too good to be tue, it generally is!'
  • Options
    Here you go....

Offer is open to new customers only
    Offer is only valid to customers acquired between 4th to 17th of August 2008
    Over 18’s only
    First bet must be a £40 single on the market specified
    Free bets cannot be used in conjunction with this offer
    Email confirmation will be sent from Paddy Power Customer Service to the email address given at registration.
    Customers who have met the criteria will receive an email from Paddy Power within 24 hours of placing the qualifying bet
    Customers are then required to reply to the Customer Service’s email with the delivery address and shirt size required
    Customer data will be sent to the club’s retail operation (for the purposes of despatch) and a second email will be sent to the customer from Paddy Power Customer Service confirming receipt.
    Shirts will be delivered by the club within 14 days of the customer receiving this second email
    The club have confirmed that shirts will be delivered within 14 days of receiving the data and every effort will be made to honour that. Should there be any issues that may result in a delay to delivery the customer will receive an email directly from the club
    Failure to respond to Paddy Power Customer Services with a delivery address and shirt size before 31st August 2008 will result in your order not being fulfilled.
    No alternative choice of product
    Additional costs of numbering, names and competition logos are the responsibility of the customer
  • Options
    From Paddy Power:-

Sign up today, place your first bet as a £40 bet on Charlton to finish in the top six of the Championship and get a FREE club shirt delivered to your door.
    Conditions

Over 18’s only
    Email confirmation will be sent from Paddy Power Customer Service to the email address given at registration.
    Customers who have met the criteria will receive an email from Paddy Power within 24 hours of placing the qualifying bet
    Customers are then required to reply to the Customer Service’s email with the delivery address and shirt size required
    Customer data will be sent to the club’s retail operation (for the purposes of despatch) and a second email will be sent to the customer from Paddy Power Customer Service confirming receipt.
    Shirts will be delivered by the club within 14 days of the customer receiving this second email
    The club have confirmed that shirts will be delivered within 14 days of receiving the data and every effort will be made to honour that. Should there be any issues that may result in a delay to delivery the customer will receive an email directly from the club
    Failure to respond to Paddy Power Customer Services with a delivery address and shirt size before 31st August 2008 will result in your order not being fulfilled.
    Additional costs of numbering, names and competition logos are the responsibility of the customer
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: TelinOz[/cite]Here you go....

Over 18’s only

Beat me to it.... ;o)
  • Options
    TELTEL
    edited August 2008
    Sorry mate...anyway, I wonder who benefits more from this? The Club or Paddy Power? Ive already bought mine
  • Options
    Thanks all
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    BUMP!!!!!
  • Options
    Can anyone confirm its the new kit?

The odds on a top six finish are 2-1 at paddy power
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Want mine for the match so will buy it on Saturday! Hopefully they'll still have some fat boy sizes left!
  • Options
    If anyone is not sure:

Over 18’s only
  • Options
    thanks all, couple of questions though:

How old do i have to be ?
    Can i participate if i'm an existing customer ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]thanks all, couple of questions though:

How old do i have to be ?
    Can i participate if i'm an existing customer ?

Not sure. I've got a free bet from another offer. Can I use that?
  • Options
    Should you put the £40 on @ 2-1 and we finish in the top six, you will get £80 and they will keep thier £40 stake.
  • Options
    And you keep the shirt too......!
  • Options
    Why give the £40 to Paddy Power? Go buy the shirt from the shop, get money off with the voucher in your season ticket book, and not to some f**king off shore Irish mafia set up
  • Options
    Is there a height restriction?