Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

For Pink Cider buffs

Saw an ad on way into work. Strawbury cider and pear cider (their words not mine) in bottles its called Brothers.

Comments

• Options
    Brothers have a tent at Glastonbury, selling pear cider... very potent stuff
  • Options
    Sounds nice...i wonder if we can get some in the Anchor.
  • Options
    Gents plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz pink f**king cider ? Dear God (who does exist) what happened to all the real men of Sarf London and Kent ?
  • Options
    mrs has got into it now
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    Sorry forgot the smiley winkey thing ;)
  • Options
    So the chap on River cottage knock up some cider looked well easy and it wasnt pink !!.........fancy having a go but worried id go blind !! he also made some eldeflower champagne looked far to easy .......now by fav cider is Aspalls who do make a cheeky Perronelle cider with blackberries......also you cant beat Westons organic and Biddenden..every spring go down there and top up the shed....think ill try the strwberry one...ice and slice
  • Options
    All we have to look forward to now is an older generation full of dementia (spelling)????

It pickles your brain I tell's ya ;-)
  • Options
    is it urban myth that someset hospital have ciderhead wards ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]Saw an ad on way into work. Strawbury cider and pear cider (their words not mine) in bottles its called Brothers.

Mate, thats what I had in Brighton, lovely stuff it was too, when in Rome fella, when in Rome
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2008
    Brighton...pink cider...strawberry cider...definite link there somewhere :-)
  • Options
    You need a jerrican of Somerset Scrumpy, a big chunk of white bread and an equally big chunk of cheddar. Absolute class. And a bog roll for later on...
  • Options
    Big W i think with the pink cider is Brie + curly bread twisels and Graham Norton later on !
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]Saw an ad on way into work. Strawbury cider and pear cider (their words not mine) in bottles its called Brothers.[/quote]

Mate, thats what I had in Brighton, lovely stuff it was too, when in Rome fella, when in Rome[/quote]

Did you pay with a pink pound?...;-)
  • Options
    That Weston's organic cider ....... drink it, and you can never touch Strongbow again.

Some bottled cloudy cider, can't remember the name, now selling in my village pub - got that proper scrumpy taste, without messing with your guts.

Dunno about a pot of the pink, tho'.........
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: dartfordgent[/cite]is it urban myth that someset hospital have ciderhead wards ?

That would be a rural myth : - )
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]That Weston's organic cider ....... drink it, and you can never touch Strongbow again.[/quote]

Weston's is great gear. Top cider.
  • Options
    last darford beer festival i can remember a wonderful cider ....lovely taste and did the head right in...think called...Magic Bus.......anyone know who made it
  • Options
    I run an organic beer tent at a Summer festival, and we sell both Westons and Crones organic ciders. My two favourites are the rum cask brewed cider which does what it says on the tin, and the Pear cider (perry) They are all about 8-9 percent and after the festival I always swear I will never touch anopther drop.....................until next year that is
  • Options
    Remember Merrydown being in vogue when Peter and the Test tube babies had their five minutes of fame about 25 years ago. That was good stuff as well. Funny, most of my generation's first booze/hangover/vomit/embarassing moments trying to chat up girls etc were all down to cider. The soundtrack (?) of our lives I tell ya...