Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ivan Campo in talks with Ipswich

IF he stays injury free, what a great signing that would be.

Comments

• Options
    Would be nice,but might want a few quid more than we can afford :(
  • Options
    Ipswich seem to be in the money again. Going for Nugent isn't cheap either.
  • Options
    he would be immense..... make a big difference for us....

Ipswich going fro Nugent! bloody hell where is everyone getting moeny from...
  • Options
    What do they want Nugent for?

They've already got our SuperKev ......!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]What do they want Nugent for?

They've already got our SuperKev ......!

Nugent and SuperKev.

That attack would take some stopping at this level.
  • Options
    Nugent isn't interested
  • Options
    Just goes to show that a few of these clubs that have been relegated and have managed their finances well for a couple of years are now in a position to compete again if promotion isnt ensured within 2 years.

Ipswich and Norwich will both do well this season, whereas I think Southampton will go down.

If we dont go up this year at least hopefully the actions taken this pre season wont mean the club will keep going backwards.
  • Options
    We've more chance going up next year IMHO

It's a lot to expect so many youngsters to step up and play 25+ games at this standard
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]Just goes to show that a few of these clubs that have been relegated and have managed their finances well for a couple of years are now in a position to compete again if promotion isnt ensured within 2 years.

Ipswich and Norwich will both do well this season, whereas I think Southampton will go down.

The season after Ipswich were relegated, they were well mired in the financial doo-doo.
    Masive firesale, which is how we managed to sign HH & Holland on the cheap.

They've wobbled ever since, moneywise - until they were taken over and bankrolled earlier this year.
  • Options
    Nope Ipswich has a new wealthy owner nowt to do with financial prudence by Sheepshanks.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He's STILL a free agent. A player that I'd love us to sign - I think he'd help the younger players around him a lot too. Appreciate that the money situation is against us at the moment, but he'd be cover at centre back and genuine class in the middle...
  • Options
    I doubt we'd get any mature player of his calibre due to wages