Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dowie out on his ear already?

This is real comedy stuff!

Well that was quick!

Comments

• Options
    That link didn't work. Try this one: http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/football_league/article4467295.ece
  • Options
    Get a life.
  • Options
    Well well well...the guy is simply a walking disaster aint he...mind you he may have a point here but no sympathy from yours truly it must be said!
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    From sources close to the QPR board, there is no truth in this whatsoever.

Dowie has NOT been sacked, and still very much in charge
  • Options
    Left by mutual consent?
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    Yes Bart, I had heard he hasn't actualy been sacked but that the air is now full of mistrust and indignation by both parties.
    Was there actualy a big confrontation as is being suggested? Time will tell I guess; it's not like The Times to get things 'completely' wrong.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]Was there actualy a big confrontation as is being suggested? Time will tell I guess; it's not like The Times to get things 'completely' wrong.

It stemmed purely from an incorrect saremongering post on a messageboard
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]Was there actualy a big confrontation as is being suggested? Time will tell I guess; it's not like The Times to get things 'completely' wrong.

It stemmed purely from an incorrect saremongering post on a messageboard

Scaremongering on a message board! I find that hard to believe.
  • Options
    Perhaps they were just performing 'an internal review'??
  • Options
    'Briatore and Dowie have had disagreements about transfers this summer.'

So Briatore is at least aware of some of his more wasteful signings during Earthworm Jim's short tenure with us then.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    you couldn't make it up...
  • Options
    still, it wont be long before it "Really" happens
  • Options
    agreed