Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

fanzines/charlton life

been asked to write something for the Anorak Addick fanszine;
thought charlton life was worth writting about- Please Remember that the anorak is there for alaugh and NOT to be taken seriously.If i upset anyone i am truly sorry; as i've said before; the seasons here so sit back and enjoy the ride.

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: miserableold-ish git[/cite]
    Please Remember that the anorak is there for alaugh and NOT to be taken seriously.

My first impression from that is that you're going to slag it off :-(

If you need any information, or to check any facts, please send me a whisper, i'd be more than happy to help.
  • Options
    hiya, sent AFKABartram awhisper.
    as said before, Charlton life seems like good fun;
    not gonna slag it off.
    might even buy myself acomputer just so as i can read the Charlton Life messages daily.
  • Options
    First fact: most peeps on here would realise anorak was ironic (I think)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]First fact: most peeps on here would realise anorak was ironic (I think)

there's never any irony or sarcastic behaviour on this website - FACT.
  • Options
    Sounds a bit ominous to me Paul...wink wink!
  • Options
    "SoundAsa£". just don't slap me too hard.
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    I just KNOW you're gonna pick up on the season ticket thread FFS......it's NOT typical.
    But it's mighty frustrating when folk just can't see past the end of their f'ing noses and pick up on one or two salient points one is trying to point out without understanding them......perhaps I didn't explain myself too well from the outset....ah well....LOL!!
    I've already taken enough stick over that, so I don't need any more!
  • Options
    I reckon you should write about the weird bloke in glasses who hangs around the cons club shelling out A4 bits of paper on a match to match basis, right weirdo he is...reckons he knows 80's popstars as well.

:-)
  • Options
    Is the popstars first name Cheesy and does the second begin with w ?
  • Options
    How many sheds does this man have?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    sorry guys tree and barking comes to mind.

he does post on here sometimes but defo aint theman with many sheds
  • Options
    No he definitely isn't the man with 2 sheds! And he's proud to know the original bass player in Doctor and the Medics, the fact that his first cousin was the lead singer in Re-Flex who reached number 28 in 1983 with "The Politics of Dancing" notwithstanding - 1980s legends the pair of them!
  • Options
    whooo !
    2 WHOLE SHEDS ?
  • Options
    Got home from the valley last night, no bricks through the windows or graffiti sprayed anywhere so,hopefully, didn't upset anyone in the Annorak.
    well, apart from Mr.Soundas.
  • Options
    hiya , just aquick "heads up" about the new issue of the Anorak Addick out saturday in all good bookshops- well,the tory club at least.