Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

This week's 'Unofficial' Would ya

2»

Comments

• Options
    Yes, especially the tall one.....dont give a monkey's that she is nearly a foot taller...all the more fun !
  • Options
    Yes to all of them!
  • Options
    That was a long decision Daz.
  • Options
    Had to look for a real would ya! Lol
  • Options
    Thought "Fishnets" was back til I read the dates...........
    ;-)
  • Options
    let us know what you think of curbs' resignation by the end of 2011
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]That was a long decision Daz.

He's been thinking about it for over a year...Wasn't sure he could handle all 5
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley McMoist[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]That was a long decision Daz.

He's been thinking about it for over a year...Wasn't sure he could handle all 5

He can't..... lol

:o)
  • Options
    The girl second from right (blonde one) looks like a bit of a tranny. I would only do the dark haired one and the middle one. The rest look a tad too manly for me!
  • Options
    Yes, Yes, No, No, No.

Reasons as follows:

Left hand one looks alright, next one is lanky but again looks good, the next is short beefy and angry, the next one in line looks like Charlie Dimmock and the last one has hairy Gene Pitneys.

That is all.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: P_Air[/cite]Yes, Yes, No, No, No.

Reasons as follows:

Left hand one looks alright, next one is lanky but again looks good, the next is short beefy and angry, the next one in line looks like Charlie Dimmock and the last one has hairy Gene Pitneys.

That is all.

Are you sure you're not looking at a picture of 1905, afka, mcs & lesberrystash? Oh no, you said the lanky one looks good!
  • Options
    I know i will prob get slated for saying this but sports and and women just do not go unless its something like yoga!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: davy[/cite]I know i will prob get slated for saying this but sports and and women just do not go unless its something like yoga!

Beach volleyball?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: davy[/cite]I know i will prob get slated for saying this but sports and and women just do not go unless its something like yoga!

Plonker!
  • Options
    I always thought Denise Lewis abs were awesome.
  • Options
    No to the womens basketball team, far too man-ly for me!!

adlington defo wud
  • Options
    Sorry just realised yoga ain't a sport! Beach volleyball is a good sport for women as well as 2 women wrestling in a bath tub full baked beans!
  • Options

Loads of us blokes like watching women's sport ........although personally I don't bother watching Russian lady weightlifters.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]

Loads of us blokes like watching women's sport ........although personally I don't bother watching Russian lady weightlifters.

not even watching the Bulgarian ladies snatch?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]No to the womens basketball team, far too man-ly for me!!

adlington defo wud

Wasnt it Adlington that Frankie Boyle said has a head that appears as tho she is looking into the back of a spoon!! She is rough.

In terms of sportswomen, the left back that played for England womens team is a tidy sort.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]

Didn't you hear about the Bugarian weightlifter? She got arraested at the airport for carrying half a pound of crack in her knickers.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]

I'll pass on that one, thanks Curb_It ....(!)

;o)