Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How to launch your kit...

We had Mark Hudson and Scott Wagstaff standing on the pitch...

Bayern Munich however went for something out of a Max Mosely video:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=p4u1QQLVWyw

The silence at the end says it all...

Comments

• Options
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=p4u1QQLVWyw
  • Options
    I was expecting whips.... :o(
  • Options
    Step forward Weegie & Suzi Sausage ........

;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Step forward Weegie & Suzi Sausage ........

;o)

I think the idea of a kit launch is to sell kits not to put people off them entirely!
  • Options
    Jesus Christ that was dreadful! I bet the 1860 fans are pissing themselves
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Step forward Weegie & Suzi Sausage ........

;o)

I think the idea of a kit launch is to sell kits not to put people off them entirely!

bit harsh on Weggie there Suz ; - )
  • Options
    any good work she did, i'd ruin I'm sure!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]any good work she did, i'd ruin I'm sure!

I thought it was you who went to drama school/dance classes etc. Don't sell yourself short
  • Options
    haha, yeah, I did, but as I was reminded by my ex dance teacher at the weekend, it was 10 years ago that I packed up. pics of me in pantomime in dartford have showed up on facebook too! curb_it text me whilst I was on holiday to tell me. great.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]haha, yeah, I did, but as I was reminded by my ex dance teacher at the weekend, it was 10 years ago that I packed up. pics of me in pantomime in dartford have showed up on facebook too! curb_it text me whilst I was on holiday to tell me. great.

I would have gone mad at les says doing that do you : - )
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]haha, yeah, I did, but as I was reminded by my ex dance teacher at the weekend, it was 10 years ago that I packed up. pics of me in pantomime in dartford have showed up on facebook too! curb_it text me whilst I was on holiday to tell me. great.

Puss In Boots?....;_0
  • Options
    edited August 2008
  • Options
    It's very difficult to knock one out with that music going on.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Fishnets[/cite]

Puss In Boots?....;_0

LOL.....careful Suz, still have the picture somewhere...... :-)
  • Options
    Suziiiii "his behind youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" no that would truely be a worry if it was Fishnets
  • Options
    She looks truly gorgeous in the pics - so cute. Id love to post on here but think she might kill me.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Fishnets[/cite]

Puss In Boots?....;_0

Dick Wittington actually. I was 9 yrs old, it was 1989.
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    Oooiiii!!! Just opened this thread. Not sure who to thank and who to hit. (But I'm not whipping anyone...!)