Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Birmingham sign former Arsenal winger Quincy Owusu-Abeyie.

Have to applaud the Blues board, some serious impressive signings this summer and on paper look stronger than they did in the prem.

I know they only have one years worth of prem salaries on their books, but it will be interesting just what a devastating effect it will have on them if they DON'T make it up.

Comments

• Options
    The blues board came in for some massive stick for not investing when they went up. Not sure he's going to be the player that will sort them out in this division... Can see them losing 1 or 2 in January. Mcfadden is surely to good to stay for that long?

Besides their fans will get on their backs quicker than we did last season if they're not 5-0 up after 20 mins
  • Options
    and if they don't get promoted will they do a Charlton next season?
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Mr-Invisible[/cite]and if they don't get promoted will they do a Charlton next season?

more likely a watford
  • Options
    Not that impressed with this one. The money involved is steep.....1.5m for the loan. Rising to 3.5m for the perm deal
  • Options
    Why don't we sign players called Quincy ......???
  • Options
    they'll finish higher than 11th FACT
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]they'll finish higher than 11th FACT

They're squad on paper ain't a million miles from ours last season and we all know now what a bit of expectation can do for a club
  • Options
    I went to Arsenal V Everton in the league cup a few years ago when he played an he tore Everton apart. Was always surprised he wasn't given more of a chance there
  • Options
    Why Buckshee why ?

is it you in the goonershit top in ASDA Charlton ? if so im the guy with the
    petrol can !!
  • Options
    not at all GH me old fruit , I was in the everton end with some scouse mates in fact