Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Is it wrong ....

edited November 2006 in General Charlton
... to have a bet on us getting relegated???

Am seriously considering it and my reckoning is that if we stay up it is money well spent. If we do go down then at least there's a few extra quid in my dusty bin with which to drown my sorrows. Have to say, it just doesn't feel right though.

Thoughts anyone?

Comments

• Options
    go ahead.
    but you have to buy us all a drink with your winnings if we do go down.
  • Options
    Surely we are odds-on anyway?
    If I was I'd have a bet on us finish last - for some reason I don't see us finishing 18th or 19th - we'll either get out of this mess or stay rooted to the bottom.
  • Options
    not at all, betting is business. though i can't imagine the odds are great.
  • Options
    4/5 is the best I can find online (Extrabet) - but with a £25 free matched bet for opening a new account which improves the return no end. Might be worth a cheeky little £25.
  • Options
    You'd surely get better odds on us staying up?
  • Options
    "You'd surely get better odds on us staying up? "

Yes, Medders, but that is for a very important reason..................
  • Options
    already done it 7/2 at the start of the season , 6/5 2 weeks ago and 4/5 today...... for the spread betters you could've sold our points at 42 they are now quoting us 35-35.5 points
  • Options
    "they are now quoting us 35-35.5 points "

That still looks like a very good bet......................
  • Options
    i presume you mean 'very good' to sell our points at 35 not buy them
  • Options
    Definitely sell !!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i bought our points at 38 a few weeks back thinking we'd turned it around....how wrong can you be!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]i bought our points at 38 a few weeks back thinking we'd turned it around....how wrong can you be!!!

still got it then oohaah.
  • Options
    what year haven't you sold our points?