Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Palarse vs Palarse

Watching the Championship Palarse vs Watford highlights.

Watford must have taken their red away kit cause they had to wear Palarses white away ...

Horrible ...

Comments

• Options
    It was even worse, when we played in it. :-O< Vomit
  • Options
    Palace were playing in there home kit which this season is white for whatever reason. They've dropped the red and blue stripes. Watford were playing in there red away kit. Seem to remember Millwall dropping their blue and reverting to a white home kit a few years back aswell. Imagine us doing that! Dropping the red for a white home strip! Crazy!
  • Options
    No history - either of them. Your home shirt colour is your home shirt colour - end of.
  • Options
    I might be wrong but wasn't the white with the sash their original kit but they changed to the stripey effort to look like barcelona
  • Options
    This was their first kit
  • Options
    We Played in our home strip for this season, that is white with red n blue sash, its in the style of the admiral/adidas 70's 80s kit.

Birmingham city did once turn up without their kit and we lent them our yellow adidas Romania style kit........a kit we never one away in......and the bastards beat us one nil in it!

I'll never forget Martin Grainger smacking in the winner and then running to away fans kissing the badge on shirt and suddenly remembering it was a Palace badge.
  • Options
    remember we had to borrow their kit once when playing there
  • Options
    Thunderbirds are go!!!??!?!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: son of selhurst[/cite]We Played in our home strip for this season.

What will you be wearing next season then - a flouncy little pink number?
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    Nah I would not deprive you of your favourite outfit- I'm sure it's just a hobby though for when the Mrs is out!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Seriously though SoS - what's with the kit change every decade or two, can't your lot make their minds up which is their home colour like everyone else has?
  • Options
    Well, Palace are the Barcelona of England...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Seriously though SoS - what's with the kit change every decade or two, can't your lot make their minds up which is their home colour like everyone else has?

Process of elimination chap - Eventually we will find one we're any good in!

Personally I think this season's is a vast improvement on last seasons effort. But given the colour of our chairman I can't believe we have not gone for an orange away kit.
  • Options
    When the Palace fans were given the option of choosing the kits, this was given as an option. Whilst it was a very popular choice, the majority seemed to want the option of keeping the red and blue stripes as the home, and have the white sash as the away. However the club wouldn't allow it, and so the sash won the day.

I do agree though that tradition wise, we should have kept the stripes, however it seems many clubs are trying different things, I mean look at Arsenals kit this season, that looks more like a Charlton kit than yours does.