Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Olympic Thread

Gold in the women's road race in very poor wet conditions. Great performance. Did he say Cook was Welsh?

Im now watching the women's group archery competition... i see some "olympic" figures are competing!!??

Comments

• Options
    appalling racing conditions.like an ice rink,saw the chinese woman end up in the ditch. great seeing the union flag raised unlucky to the archers though.some of the rowers have put on some good showings so hopefully many more medals.
  • Options
    i thought i was watching the mens weightlifting then i realised it was the womens. They ar massive!
  • Options
    Yes she is Welsh .

awful conditions. did you see the Chinese rider crash into the drainage ditch ? ooooo now that had to hurt.
  • Options
    Womens archery!
  • Options
    lost the bronze play off match with the french
  • Options
    I'm really enjoying all of it so far. I thought Cook had blown it on the approach to that last hill but she was just amazing to come again and out sprint them. Puts our underperforming, primadona footballers to shame when a young woman shows such determination and talent like that! Top stuff.
  • Options
    absolutely p*ssed down this afternoon here - got soaked

am courtside at the USA-China basketball match at the moment

Chinese making a real good match of it and the crowd are going wild

Dubya and family are here cheering on the U-S-A
  • Options
    I'm watching that now kinveachy! US running away with it now.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: kinveachyaddick[/cite]absolutely p*ssed down this afternoon here - got soaked

am courtside at the USA-China basketball match at the moment

Chinese making a real good match of it and the crowd are going wild

Dubya and family are here cheering on the U-S-A

Hope you gave him the finger kinveachy... :-D
  • Options
    75 miles she cycled! Amazing. True Olympic achievement. I can run thirteen miles looking at her strength and bravery. Bravery from the chinese girl to get out of the ditch and carry on.

Yes sad to see our heavyweight archery team lose the bronze.

Go on Billy Joe in the boxing.
    And of course jon jo joyce. begorrah!

hey there's a theme running here... "jo" in the middle name of the name makes you a star! go on jon jo!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    oh and also did anyone blub when the the flag went up! Choked i was!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]oh and also did anyone blub when the the flag went up! Choked i was!

have you been drinking by chance?
    ;o)
  • Options
    not at 11am this morning no!!!

now i might have.
  • Options
    Nowt wrong with a good soak on a Sunday before facing up to another week at the factory.
  • Options
    "Hope you gave him the finger kinveachy... :-D"

got held up leaving the venue as had to wait for his 40 car motorcade to pass then got to the water cube this morning and he's here again to watch Phelps!

security everywhere...
  • Options
    Gold and Bronze in womens 400m freestyle in swimming.
  • Options
    Wow we did!!! im just watching the replay. Bloody amazing... first GB women's champion in 48 years. Marvellous.

keep us updated kinveachy. did you see this final?
  • Options
    Andy murray out of the singles tennis. pah.

And our 14 year old diver came last in the pairs!
  • Options
    See Zheng got sent off for China. Could back sooner than we think.