Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I have got it!

MCSMCS
edited November 2006 in General Charlton
Balance, that's it balance! I just read what Paul bacon said in Lens Thread called 'Is there really' and its got me thinking, what Paul says makes loads of sense, re midfielders this year and last year! What it comes down to, IMO of course, is just getting the balance right, both in midfield for a start, then when that's sorted the rest will just flow, follow on like!

This Reed move is gonna go one of two ways, either we go down on 12 points, or we will come out of it, and stay up comfortably! Which one do you choose Ollie? i hear you all ask! My answer is Christ knows, really i don't know. Since we biffed Dowie my poor little brain has been all of a mucking fuddle, lets just hope we can avoid another performance of that ilk (reading) v the blue Scouse on sat! I have a bad feeling tho, AJ is going to get booed, which i will no doubt both enjoy and join in, but with that he will be just too good for our defenders and run riot. Its another of those games, make or break, if we win i will be one happy Gomez.

Anyway i am orf now, may log back on when i return home!