Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

SLP: Murray - We could have gone into administration

edited August 2008 in General Charlton
http://www.southlondon-today.co.uk/tn/sport.cfm?id=13080

Comments

• Options
    Scary stuff. And for most of our top flight tenure, we were regarded as a role model for aspiring medium-sized clubs. Just shows how much damage outrageous wages (and bad signings / "head coaches") can do.
  • Options
    fair play to the board once again , they had a punt and it failed as we got relegated etc they've dug in deep to keep us out of administration...
    they are too good to us fans they should have put our season/match ticket prices up a few years back
  • Options
    He is just confirming the things that myself and some others have been saying. Coming down from the Premier League is very hard to deal with financially. Thankfully with the money from player sales and the extra £15M of investment from the directors, we are going to be OK. The fact is that last season, given the money then at the manager disposal, we needed to have gone straight back up. I still feel we have a strong club with some decent players and we're in with a decent chance this season.
  • Options
    better to have lived the dream rather than to never have experienced it
    thankyou CAFC board
    it doesn't just happen;-)
  • Options
    Relegation hasn't done this site any good either.
  • Options
    Thought I'd re-launch this Thread, when the Takeover falls through think this subject might top the 1,000 posts :-)
  • Options
    Erm, has anyone actually clicked on the link lately?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: aliwibble[/cite]Erm, has anyone actually clicked on the link lately?

I am not Keane on that story