Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ch£ls£a's big announcement

Who the hell do they think they are? They called a press conference to make a "major announcement" for 5pm today. Hold the front page! The earth-shattering news was that one of their outrageously paid and pampered tarts had finally decided he really could manage on £110,000 a week after all and would NOT be moving. This stinks of Kenyon at his worst. Lampard then compounded their self-endulgence by stating that the way the club rallied round him during what was obviously a very emotional time for him swung the decision for him - though clearly not for another few months while his agent cleared up the last few missing zeros.
The trouble is, rather than slam them for wasting everybody's time over a complete non event, our sports media will rally round to see what other banal drivel they can use to fill column inches leading up to the only kick off that matters to most of them. Stand by for tomorrow's bombshell; Drogba's having fusilli al forno again.

Comments

• Options
    i must admit driving home i was intreeged to find out what the anouncement was had they got Kaka, The words exciting and Major were hyped up to beyond comprehension

when they said that about fat frank i was wetting myself

nothing major in that at all not even to the most hardened chelski fan
  • Options
    God i hate chelsea with such a passion
  • Options
    I actually stopped what I was watching on Sky+ to see what their "major announcement" was. That'll teach me!
  • Options
    And people moan about CAFC's spin - The football (premiership) merry go round is getting more and more american by the day
  • Options
    totally agree paddy was expecting them signing kaka or something meaningful, what a joke club they are i absolutely hate them, and uncle, i whole heartedly agree with your post! (and it was nice to meet you on sat your a top geezer, from the ginger bearded dude)
  • Options
    and what a fine specimen of a beard it was
  • Options
    not as good as sco dude, he grew the damn biggest bushiest beard of them all during pre season i saw him at half time, it was something to behold, and i was real jealous lol

mine is still the most gingerist tho!
  • Options
    What an absolute joke. The way the club rallied round for me and were there for me when my mum died meant i couldn't go anywhere else. Really Frank? Is that why you turned down a 4 year deal at 120k a week then? Because you love the club so much? It's got nothing to do with the fact that Chelsea gave in and increased the offer to 5 years at 150k. Jokers. Still laugh at Kenyon a few years back saying Chelsea would be a profitable business within 5 years. They've got no chance.