Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

McShane

edited August 2008 in General Charlton
I don't know much about McShane - I just remember watching MotD last year and he seemed to be responsible for a lot of goals going in against Sunderaland. There was one classic when they got hammered and I think he was at fault for almost every one. Doesn't look like the stable, organised defender we need. Can anyone out there speak up for him. He gives me Carl Tiler flashbacks.

Comments

• Options
    No you're right he was absolute turd last season. I thought he had inherited the mantle of Gary Breen from the previous year as being the worst defender in the Premier.
    I hope we don't get him. However, he was decent in The Championship with WBA.
  • Options
    he's only just recovered from a knee injury. would rather we got a match fit player in
  • Options
    I think he's a decent player at this level and would give us a bit of toughness at the back.
  • Options
    I'm this league he is good and solid but more importatly he has leadership experience which can be vital
  • Options
    I gues he falls into the catagory of player Roy Keane was talking about this week who would rather sit on the sidelines picking up their wages than going out on loan.Keano had a big dig probably hoping to prick their conscience if they have one.
  • Options
    Failed to get him on loan according to the SLP.
  • Options
    To be fair, he's not done a great deal since his prime time appearances as "Lovejoy". I think we should leave well alone.
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    He was excellent in Deadwood. What a great bit of TV.
  • Options
    Last season, we had several players excellent in Deadwood.

Many of them have left now, though........

;o)
  • Options
    Good championship player, was impressed when he was at WBA, and thought it a good signing for Sunderland at the time but doesn't appear to be up to the PL.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Personally I'm not that impressed with this potential signing. He was f***ing annoying on whose line is it anyway.